Amari Carter

Carter is one of those guys who can only lay the wood to people who don't see him coming. Guys like that get labeled "big hitters" but it's usually fraudulent. We have a lot of paper tigers on this team and this physical a$$ whoopin' was like karma for celebrating and talkin' **** after every tackle versus subpar competition.

I absolutely despise the mental make-up of this team.
I was waiting for someone to make a TFL down 4 TDs and then get up and celebrate.

Advertisement
Horrible but should have been a linebacker from day 1 so it is what it is. Hopefully we never have to see him again.

Advertisement

AKA the Dee Wiggins of defense. This along with getting ejected on the first play of the Clemson game is what he needs to be remembered for.

Later playa

POS mailed it in, and that’s what you get. Take his uni away

Advertisement
I don't like to flat out **** on kids who gave the past 4+ years to the program. That being said, Carter, McCloud and a few others need to be encouraged to use that free year of eligibility elsewhere if they decide to use it.

We talk about "Miami caliber" players, and its tempting to say they weren't Miami caliber to begin with and never should have been recruited in the first place, so its not really their fault they aren't playing up to the standard many of us expect.

Sadly outside of one or two blue-chippers each class, the overrated 4* or 3* who we convince ourselves is a diamond in the rough but is really just a run-of-the-mill 3*, is Miami caliber.

Unless we get an absolute trail sniper or two on both sides of the staff, our roster is going to be littered with Amari Carters.

Advertisement
When you lose 62-26 I'm sure you can find film of EVERY individual that hit the field looking/doing/ playing in a way that's simply embarrassing.

Carter was not alone.

If there was an award for poor play during that game...we would have to give out more than 22 trophies.

No one and I mean no one shouldn't even be thinking about the draft.. everyone of them needs to come back except.. carter and other weak links 🤬🤬🤬 I didn't even watch the second half. The early runs by the other team showed me everything I needed to see in the first few minutes of the game smdh..

We're all blaming carter and the other players but at the end of the day.. who coaches them and trains them that's what I thought Shamanny and DaFaker🤔🤬🤬 Real Coaches makes adjustments not bandaids

Advertisement
Did Carter have any interceptions this season? Did any of our safeties have any interceptions this season? The Canes had some good safeties, but the safeties haven’t been the same since Jaquan and Redwine left

Advertisement
Back