Amari Carter

Advertisement
some of you dont give people time to showcase anything first we have people questioning jeff thomas for not returning a kickoff yet for a TD within 2 games now this

Yeah he is a true strong safety... no coverage ability at all, I compare him to guys like Keanu Neal and Kam Chancellor.

He may have more upside as a linebacker but Its a little early to worry about moving him or not.

Advertisement
Your posting skills are subpar

You're a faqqit but that's about it

lol.jpg

Last edited:
That's the one thing I would criticize about Manny Diaz, hes hasn't recruited many coverage guys everybody is hybrids. As much as I like those guys you need dudes who can just flat out lock their man up 1 on 1 we don't have many on our roster. Bandy is probably our best cover guy.

All he talks about with DBs is tackling. I never hear him mentions how good a guy can cover.

Ever!! DB's aren't linebackers

Advertisement
The back end of the defense needs to work on alignment.. they looked lost a few times and still trying to communicate while the ball is just about snapped.. we will get killed in ACC play if they can't get their alignment right pre-snap.. also someone said we need Charles Perry out of there.. You are 1000% correct.. if we rely on Perry as our top coverage LB i'm worried to say the least.. We've had a long layoff so no need to overreact just yet because i do believe alignment will get sure'd up.. Perry on the other hand got me feeling suspect!

That's the one thing I would criticize about Manny Diaz, hes hasn't recruited many coverage guys everybody is hybrids. As much as I like those guys you need dudes who can just flat out lock their man up 1 on 1 we don't have many on our roster. Bandy is probably our best cover guy.

All he talks about with DBs is tackling. I never hear him mentions how good a guy can cover.

Ever!! DB's aren't linebackers

Why is this news. That's basically his whole coaching philosophy, and he's never really been shy about saying it. Remember this one? "It's not how many yards you give up. It's how many points you give up that matters."

Now whether you agree with that philosophy is another matter, but if the defense makes a tackle on every play, the offense never scores a touchdown. You might give up a **** ton of yards, but Tennessee was out gained 655 to 369 but still won. Not that I want us to look like Tennessee, but the fact remains. You can give up a bunch of yards and still win if you can consistently tackle. Yards alone do not necessarily = points.

Yeah he is a true strong safety... no coverage ability at all, I compare him to guys like Keanu Neal and Kam Chancellor.

He may have more upside as a linebacker but Its a little early to worry about moving him or not.

Hall & jobe can't get to the U fast enough...!

Advertisement

Hall & jobe can't get to the U fast enough...!

Both start day one imo.... but I wouldn't be surprised if every position in the secondary has a freshman starting next year. Aside from NB.

Being honest carter dide make a lot of mistakes. Basic chit like taking wrong angles, coverage bust. He'll get better tho.

Advertisement
some of you dont give people time to showcase anything first we have people questioning jeff thomas for not returning a kickoff yet for a TD within 2 games now this

If you can't come in and light it up by the second game, you've got no place on this team. And don't even get me started on Perry, that guy hasn't even seen the field on ST.

coverage skills look to be very subpar so far..

he is a striker but that's about it

Of the 7 plays he's been in on, two of which were passing downs, I think that is a fair assessment.

Probably need to push him out the door. Not UM material. Those 2 plays were all I needed to see.

You"re too patient. All I needed to see was one play and that was enough.

Advertisement
Back