Amari Carter

Our secondary in general has not played Miami ball so far this year. Got to look at coaches Rumph/Banda, we have the talent! Amari is a talented kid that needs to get adjusted to the college level of play, give him some more time. Lack of communication, blown coverages and miss tackles in the first two games is unacceptable. Malik Young is the only bright spot in that secondary, zero catches have been made on him. I would like to see more of Bandy.

Now Dee is not Miami caliber corner! All I heard during camp was how physical he was and his blanket cover skills. Would like to see that in a game setting.

Advertisement
Our secondary in general has not played Miami ball so far this year. Got to look at coaches Rumph/Banda, we have the talent! Amari is a talented kid that needs to get adjusted to the college level of play, give him some more time. Lack of communication, blown coverages and miss tackles in the first two games is unacceptable. Malik Young is the only bright spot in that secondary, zero catches have been made on him. I would like to see more of Bandy.

Now Dee is not Miami caliber corner! All I heard during camp was how physical he was and his blanket cover skills. Would like to see that in a game setting.

No we don't have the talent. Our DB talent is very subpar for a Miami team. Huge opportunity for '18 DB recruits to come in and start or play alot.

No we don't have the talent. Our DB talent is very subpar for a Miami team. Huge opportunity for '18 DB recruits to come in and start or play alot.

THIS - Outside of Young, Bandy and Carter the rest of the current DB's wouldn't even receive offers from UM now

Last edited:
Speaks volumes about the former coaching staff. Recruiting mediocre average athletes and coal shovelers.

Young hasn't shut down every receiver he has faced. He gave up an eazy two point conversion against Toledo and I'm pretty sure he gave up another pass or two this season. But he has been one of the better DB's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back