Amari Carter

We got someone special in Carter. Should've been a consensus 4 star, but regardless I feel this young man will thrive both on and off the field. Between he and Finley, it might be a real problem crossing that middle for 2-3 years.
Agreed... That's why I'm so high on him, he's a really intelligent kid & I said it earlier in this thread, but that kind of IQ always finds a way on the field.

Advertisement
Rok, who was that kid doing the flip?

Carter is the most likely true freshman to start right away IMHO, sooner than even Thompson (who will need to learn how to run the routes and block) or Donaldson (who will need conditioning). Who are the zone safeties covering like Jenkins/J Carter last year when we go zone? I think Amari grabs one of those spots.

No one will complain if Redwine is the 4th or 5th best CB after Delaney, Young, Dean and Bandy by mid-season. Because he was our second best CB for most of last season with Colbert injured and Young still learning the playbook. I hope Dean and Bandy come ready to play.

Rok, who was that kid doing the flip?

Carter is the most likely true freshman to start right away IMHO, sooner than even Thompson (who will need to learn how to run the routes and block) or Donaldson (who will need conditioning). Who are the zone safeties covering like Jenkins/J Carter last year when we go zone? I think Amari grabs one of those spots.

No one will complain if Redwine is the 4th or 5th best CB after Delaney, Young, Dean and Bandy by mid-season. Because he was our second best CB for most of last season with Colbert injured and Young still learning the playbook. I hope Dean and Bandy come ready to play.

UB40 I believe

That's Redwine doing the flips.

Gotta think that Young, Redwine, Jackson emerge from spring practice as the top three CBs. Perhaps Mayes wiggles his way in there.

Delaney, Dean, Bandy arrive with a clean slate. You never know, there could be an adjustment period for one or more those guys. The likelihood is that we'll depend on both Redwine and Jackson next season on some level.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back