Amari carter senior highlights

brock

All-American
It's a the one that says SA
http://www.hudl.com/profile/3434041/amari-carter

My god.... he delivers hits with bad intentions. He's so underrated.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Nice film. Kid has ridiculous closing speed, plays with great violence, and looks to have pretty decent hands/ball skills. He'll need to improve his tackling at this level - I saw maybe two good form tackles in that entire video, the rest were killshots or "clean up" hits.

This kid is going to be a nightmare for a team like Georgia Tech for the next few years.

Lmao half them jits ain't even get up after he hit em, boy puts his full weight into every single tackle.

Advertisement
man s & c with felder is going to make this kid cripple someone. between him, smith, wright, finley, and potentially ford to go along with JJ we are building some serious depth at S.

wish i could see his range in regards to the ball being in flight . . . he's an enforcer no doubt, but would love a ball hawk in our secondary

wish i could see his range in regards to the ball being in flight . . . he's an enforcer no doubt, but would love a ball hawk in our secondary

Yeah I don't see a lot of highlights of him being tested deep too often so his range and ballhawking skills are hard to gauge. Doesn't look to have a lot of speed, quickness, change of direction or fluid hips.

The positives is that he is a GREAT tackler, fills the alley with violence, takes good angles and is always in the right position. His offense highlights show good hands and pretty good balls skills.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Carter's highlights remind me of Major Wright's.

Would not be surprised at all if he played early-- he is already enrolled and his academics (4.0) suggest that he has discipline and work ethic.

When the coaches went in-home with him they took the defensive playbook and went over it with him. That was the recruiting visit. Kid is locked in and the coaches seem to be expecting him to contribute early.

Advertisement
Back