Amari Carter - any news?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is bad at coverage, but also bad at taking angles. While he is not afraid to hit a receiver, big powerful backs can and have trucked him. So he’s not a wrap up and tackle guy but a lay my shoulder into him guy. Thing is Carter hasn’t really progressed much in 4 years. That is what is so frustrating about him. Even Knowles improved and was a serviceable safety his senior year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
People always say striker as a possibility for carter but it's a bad fit. Our striker has coverage responsibilities that don't fit his play style. I so wanna see him in any man coverage. Especially against the slot or rb. I'd like to see them use him like his freshman season in blitz packages. The best way to use him is in special packages that hide his weaknesses or on the bench

This is terrible. Striker had coverage responsibilities. I’d rather him just be in a hybrid box safety blitz guy situationally. And this is just gonna keep chase smith off the field. I’d rather him just be buried at safety

This is terrible. Striker had coverage responsibilities. I’d rather him just be in a hybrid box safety blitz guy situationally. And this is just gonna keep chase smith off the field. I’d rather him just be buried at safety
Totally agree. It's not a good fit

Advertisement
Back