Always Be Closing

With Signing Day two weeks away...Miami's class isn't finished, or even close, but the targets left on the board could make this the strongest Close leading up to Signing Day Miami has seen in a LONG time.

***** LB Matthew Thomas
**** LB Jermaine Grace
**** DT Keith Bryant
**** DT Jaynard Bostwick
**** CB Rashard Robinson
**** RB Alex Collins
**** WR Stacy Coley
**** OG Denver Kirkland

Not only is that a lot of stars...there is nobody on that list north of Port Saint Lucie.

I say God ****...I'm feeling good about Signing Day right now.

Any old timers recall a CLOSE to Signing Day that could yield so many star prospects whose commitments are still in the balance?

2004 closed with a bunch of stars . . .

Advertisement
Guys I think al purposely left sofla for last so he could focus completely on them during the most important part of recruitimg

I think it just worked out that way...they're the biggest names, and they haven't committed yet. Want their NSD on ESPNU and I don't blame them. It's not like he could have closed MT6 and Coley whenever he wanted but decided to wait.

With Signing Day two weeks away...Miami's class isn't finished, or even close, but the targets left on the board could make this the strongest Close leading up to Signing Day Miami has seen in a LONG time.

***** LB Matthew Thomas
**** LB Jermaine Grace
**** DT Keith Bryant
**** DT Jaynard Bostwick
**** CB Rashard Robinson
**** RB Alex Collins
**** WR Stacy Coley
**** OG Denver Kirkland

Not only is that a lot of stars...there is nobody on that list north of Port Saint Lucie.

I say God ****...I'm feeling good about Signing Day right now.

Any old timers recall a CLOSE to Signing Day that could yield so many star prospects whose commitments are still in the balance?

While not done, many have had Grace and Bostwick penciled in for a long time. So, losing either would be a surprise. That leaves six on the list. Taking 3, or 50%, would be an excellent finish given where we stand as a program and all of the outside distractions. Anything more simply is outstanding.

Advertisement
**** it.

I want...

117.gif

Chief Keef better get his *** on this train or get ran the **** over, because...its coming.

The blind stares of a million pairs of eyes...lookin' hard but won't realize...that they will never see the :neonu:

Advertisement
Back