Always Be Closing

With Signing Day two weeks away...Miami's class isn't finished, or even close, but the targets left on the board could make this the strongest Close leading up to Signing Day Miami has seen in a LONG time.

***** LB Matthew Thomas
**** LB Jermaine Grace
**** DT Keith Bryant
**** DT Jaynard Bostwick
**** CB Rashard Robinson
**** RB Alex Collins
**** WR Stacy Coley
**** OG Denver Kirkland

Not only is that a lot of stars...there is nobody on that list north of Port Saint Lucie.

I say God ****...I'm feeling good about Signing Day right now.

Any old timers recall a CLOSE to Signing Day that could yield so many star prospects whose commitments are still in the balance?

Advertisement
If I'm being realistic I think we get them all except Robinson and maybe Coley.

If I'm not then f*** it we locking up So Fla b****.

I think this is the way to go. Coley and Robinson's are toss ups imo so right now I'll love if they are in it and just not surprised if they aren't.

With Signing Day two weeks away...Miami's class isn't finished, or even close, but the targets left on the board could make this the strongest Close leading up to Signing Day Miami has seen in a LONG time.

***** LB Matthew Thomas
**** LB Jermaine Grace
**** DT Keith Bryant
**** DT Jaynard Bostwick
**** CB Rashard Robinson
**** RB Alex Collins
**** WR Stacy Coley
**** OG Denver Kirkland

Not only is that a lot of stars...there is nobody on that list north of Port Saint Lucie.

I say God ****...I'm feeling good about Signing Day right now.

Any old timers recall a CLOSE to Signing Day that could yield so many star prospects whose commitments are still in the balance?

**** Yea! Just commented in the RR thread lets start another, ***** the haters...

Did a board get abandoned or something. Its like we had a sudden influx of just troll like unknowledgable posters... Ugh

Advertisement

I think this is the way to go. Coley and Robinson's are toss ups imo so right now I'll love if they are in it and just not surprised if they aren't.

Speaking of Robinson....Pete just tweeted that he visited Miami again last night.

Advertisement
Al Golden ‏@GoldenAl
Frank throwing up The U on Fox! U already know! Special place!

Speaking of Robinson....Pete just tweeted that he visited Miami again last night.

Wow, that's a really good sign imo..

Advertisement
@GoldenAl "I'm from The U and I'm going to do my thing today!" U did frank! Congrats Frank & TG pic.twitter.com/BiQsMGrt

Does anyone for whatever reason remember/have written down the signing day candidates since the 09 class (When I started following recruiting.) I want to see if all the names ring a bell and to get a gauge on how good our signing day could be.

Off the top of my head

Ray Drew, John Jenkins, Ego Ferguson, Thornton, Sticks, Christian Thomas, Marquise Lee, Darius Hamilton, Antawn Lowery... ect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back