2025 Alvin "A Train" Henderson 4* RB from Elba, AL

tonight was the first time I watched his tape and I’m kinda disappointed. I wanted to be amazed but I just wasn’t. He looks short af. He can’t be more than 5’9 and his speed is okay. I don’t see him as a can’t miss guy but I could be dead wrong.

I see a patient runner that waits for the holes to develop and then hits them hard. He may not run a 10.5 100 meter but he's no slouch and looks like a pure running back to me. I'd love this pickup if we get him

Advertisement
I see a patient runner that waits for the holes to develop and then hits them hard. He may not run a 10.5 100 meter but he's no slouch and looks like a pure running back to me. I'd love this pickup if we get him
Definitely not a slouch. You can’t luck into rushing for 3000 yards. I think the most complete back is Kromah. He’s number 1 on my list to pair with Pringle but I will happily rock with Henderson if he decides to be a cane. None of these guys are bums

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You can't deny Henderson's qualities. Kid just runs through defenses like they're standing still. But I get why people are all in on Pringle, and we definitely need a bigger back to pair with him. So no surprise if/when Henderson verbals to Auburn.

Advertisement
Back