Junior
attachment.php

Attachments

• AH.jpg
    AH.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,545
Last edited:
Advertisement
I am all in once it is set up. Donating every week whatever I can till we reach the goal!!!

I will direct my donations to his fund rather than the ******ry of the athletic department.

Advertisement
Finally. A breath of fresh air. I've resisted donating to the school because I've wondered where the heck it all goes - but this? I'M IN.

Advertisement
With the amout of high paid, and high profile athletes we have $25 million should be done in a week. Add to that the doctors, lawyers, tv and radio personalities that all have deep pockets....

So what are some things this could fund? I know stadium and possibly indoor practice facility but what else?

With the amout of high paid, and high profile athletes we have $25 million should be done in a week. Add to that the doctors, lawyers, tv and radio personalities that all have deep pockets....

Exactyl. Why wasn't this done years ago? No reason they can't easily raise that much money and fast.

Advertisement
25 million is a **** ton of money, but its not stadium money. If gets ten, it would be awesome. I plan to donate to this fund, but a g or 2 is the most I've got for stuff like this.

Alonzo on QAM right now. He's talking about how garbage UM infrastructure is compared to all the schools around the nation. Talks about how we can't win championships based on what we did in the past w/ the CFB arms race. He sounds disgusted with where our entire athletic department stands on a national scale. Great **** interview. I'm all-in on whatever fund he starts, etc. Time for us fans to rise up along w/ guys like AH and get back on the ******* map.

Advertisement
All for the Zo doing what he is doing but I dont think Miami has people give money to the athletic department like Baylor and TCU. So the comparison is apple to oranges

it will cost 10 million to build the indoor facility. the extra 15 million could be used to pay for the coaching staff.

Advertisement
Back