Almost sure Jimmy went 6-6 his first year and the rest is history.

Advertisement
Every coach that takes over a team that is mediocre doesn’t win immediately.
For all the hype they gave Mel tucker last year he is going through his own moment of adjustment right now.

The fact remains that to win a the highest level you have to be elite everywhere.

We keep confusing our players with elite. We keep confusing our culture for the past 15 years as a elite.

Elite pops off the screen. Elite makes everyone hold their breath when they get the ball. We need an influx of elite.
Wether nil will help or hurt us now that we have a legit coaching staff remained to be seen.

The sage of Nahunta strikes again. Okee, yu always get past details like the Xs and Os and git rite tu the crux of things.
Is u bein fuceshus sun? It ain’t awl Xs an Os sumtime it’s specktashuns. We ben waitin 6 munths to loose dat game. Den presto! We dun it. It’s awl specktashuns daggumit!

Advertisement
Advertisement
You are right I’m sorry it was early in the morning and I could have googled it but that was not the main point. Now I threw out a very simple question to you if you as you claim to know everything about Hurricane football. I would not ask this question if it wasn’t something I thought was not a interesting time in our history regarding Charlie Tate.

Go fvck yourself. I never said I know "everything" about Miami football, but I sure as **** know more than you do.

And fvck Charlie Tate too. I don't give a **** if you think the Tate Era was an "interesting time in our history". We went to exactly two bowl games under that Gaytor hack.

As for your retardo question, I will tell you exactly what my Epsilon Beta brothers Ted Hendricks and Walt Kichefski told me. On every third down, Charlie Tate would scratch his left nut for good luck. Now, that may not be what you were looking for, but it's the truth.

Go run off and try to figure out some obscure fact about Andy Gustafson on which you will try (and fail) to establish some sort of UM football trivia superiority.

F Charlie Tate...Yeah 1970 was a decent yr...We finished 9th if I remember correctly...Dude was run outta town. Always was crying about how the Dolphins were more popular.

That was 1966, Tate's only great year at UM. By 1970, that Gaytor hack only lasted two games. ****, ol' Gaytor Hater Walt Kichefski led us to twice as many wins in 1970 as Gaytor Tate did.

Go fvck yourself. I never said I know "everything" about Miami football, but I sure as **** know more than you do.

And fvck Charlie Tate too. I don't give a **** if you think the Tate Era was an "interesting time in our history". We went to exactly two bowl games under that Gaytor hack.

As for your retardo question, I will tell you exactly what my Epsilon Beta brothers Ted Hendricks and Walt Kichefski told me. On every third down, Charlie Tate would scratch his left nut for good luck. Now, that may not be what you were looking for, but it's the truth.

Go run off and try to figure out some obscure fact about Andy Gustafson on which you will try (and fail) to establish some sort of UM football trivia superiority.
Wow👍👏

I’m not perfect nor do I claim to be OriginalCane is not the most humble person I’ve ever encountered. Anyway have a great day Hurricane fans.

Always remember as the number one gator hater coach Walt always said “Never cap the g’in gator.

Go start your own asinine "HumbleInsight.com" website, where you can ask trivia questions about pre-1970s UM corches.

As for any sort of comparison between you and I, we can start with Walt Kichefski, who I'm sure you've never met, but whom I knew personally, as he was an active alum of my fraternity. I had the great pleasure of spending a lot of time with Walt over the years, from the year of my initiation (1986) until I graduated (sadly, Walt died when I was in grad school).

Sheeeit, I probably had one of the most rare and unique pieces of UM memorabilia, which I unfortunately lost. I had Walt sign my "Gator Hater" shirt from 1986/1987, the last two years we played UiF annually. Purchased from the store formerly known as AllSports.

Advertisement
Historically Howard , Dennis and Jimmy needed time to knock it out of the park. Mario is off to a gigantic start in recruiting. It’s all good.🫠 What a lot of our followers don’t know it was NFL Coach Lou Saban that turned this program around.
Denny shouting, "its not like we won a natty in my first year or anything!!"

We were 8-5 including the bowl game.
The coaching staff was really not happy JJ got the job, they all wanted Stevens.

Doesn't matter... when coaches don't see eye to eye, performance suffers. You can't have JJ's guys vs Schnelly's holdovers and expect to do well.

Heck, Tom was on his way down from the booth when the Maryland QB threw that hail mary to beat us... Jimmy wasn't thrilled, to say the least. He cleaned house.
What? We were up on Maryland 31-0 and lost 42-40. BC anyone?
Good lord….

Advertisement

Well Cot ****....that about does it Folks...

Go start your own asinine "HumbleInsight.com" website, where you can ask trivia questions about pre-1970s UM corches.

As for any sort of comparison between you and I, we can start with Walt Kichefski, who I'm sure you've never met, but whom I knew personally, as he was an active alum of my fraternity. I had the great pleasure of spending a lot of time with Walt over the years, from the year of my initiation (1986) until I graduated (sadly, Walt died when I was in grad school).

Sheeeit, I probably had one of the most rare and unique pieces of UM memorabilia, which I unfortunately lost. I had Walt sign my "Gator Hater" shirt from 1986/1987, the last two years we played UiF annually. Purchased from the store formerly known as AllSports.
Ah Yes...AllCanes...I remember kicking it with Harry in the Mid 80s....I was with him last yr at the Titanic, celebrating Ron Frasers daughters B-day. John Routh was there as well.

We were 8-5 including the bowl game.
The coaching staff was really not happy JJ got the job, they all wanted Stevens.
Lot of infighting and backstabbing that first year.

Pete Carrol went 6-6 his first season at USC. Right?

Advertisement
Back