Allow me to rant. I've been a fan for 35 years...

PBJFanatic

Sophomore
Indulge me in this. As a fan, I have enjoyed my time as a Hurricanes fan. I've given to the program. I've supported them through all of the bull****. I got to watch Erickson, Walsh, Torretta, Costa, Dorsey, Kirbnobyl, everyone. I have never felt so bad about this program during a time where we should be full of excitement and on our way to the top. But what top? Because I just dont see it anymore.

We make cheap hires. We **** it up every single time. The last time an AD gave a **** was Paul Dee and he is long gone, having vodka shots with the Yamma Yamma. Our facilities are fine. Our talent is not. And that turnover chain needs to be locked in a vault until this bull**** ends. Which it likely wont. The team always starts slow, and they are undisciplined.

The offense should be so much further ahead this year, yet they look stunted, like an 11 year old smoking Marlboro Reds and getting stuck at 5'2'' for the rest of his life. **** me. Its awful to watch. I keep turning off the TV halfway through the games because of it. This is no longer enjoyable at any ******* level. Its worse than getting stuck in a Chuck E Cheese and someone throwing away the key.

I love the program, but hate its current DNA and leadership. And its been like this forever.

FML.

Advertisement
Indulge me in this. As a fan, I have enjoyed my time as a Hurricanes fan. I've given to the program. I've supported them through all of the bull****. I got to watch Erickson, Walsh, Torretta, Costa, Dorsey, Kirbnobyl, everyone. I have never felt so bad about this program during a time where we should be full of excitement and on our way to the top. But what top? Because I just dont see it anymore.

We make cheap hires. We **** it up every single time. The last time an AD gave a **** was Paul Dee and he is long gone, having vodka shots with the Yamma Yamma. Our facilities are fine. Our talent is not. And that turnover chain needs to be locked in a vault until this bull**** ends. Which it likely wont. The team always starts slow, and they are undisciplined.

The offense should be so much further ahead this year, yet they look stunted, like an 11 year old smoking Marlboro Reds and getting stuck at 5'2'' for the rest of his life. **** me. Its awful to watch. I keep turning off the TV halfway through the games because of it. This is no longer enjoyable at any ******* level. Its worse than getting stuck in a Chuck E Cheese and someone throwing away the key.

I love the program, but hate its current DNA and leadership. And its been like this forever.

FML.
I heard CIS was forming a banner committee, interested in joining?

FML.
TROLL alert

TROLL alert
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Advertisement

FML.
You had me at "Kirbnobyl".

FML.
We mess it up every single time? Really, Howard, JJ, Erickson, Butch? Like all programs we miss on coaches, but these broad generalizations are just BS. Even Coker was a good coach. Sadly, Mark Richt had health issues, burn out and it showed in year 3. Randy, Golden were terrible and Diaz has yet to seal his fate. You don't fire coaches after 3 years if you want to build a program.

We mess it up every single time? Really, Howard, JJ, Erickson, Butch? Like all programs we miss on coaches, but these broad generalizations are just BS. Even Coker was a good coach. Sadly, Mark Richt had health issues, burn out and it showed in year 3. Randy, Golden were terrible and Diaz has yet to seal his fate. You don't fire coaches after 3 years if you want to build a program.
Lost all cred at "Coker was a good coach". Coker had no clue how to run a team and the long road to where we are now can be pretty easily traced back to him.

Advertisement

FML.
Plenty else to do in Miami on Saturdays from September to November...

FML.
Agree the games are fuqin boring af. Slow developing weak *** team with no dog in them but a few.

Advertisement
OP dont invest yourself emotionally until the AD is purged and someone who actually knows about championships is put in place of the current loser who despite his moniker #buildingchampions has no clue about being a champion in anything in sports...

See it for what it is OP...
I'm checked out it's all comedy to me on Saturdays. All I can do is laugh to not feel the pain

Advertisement
Will there be meetings? If so, will they be catered? Will we receive some kind of acknowledgement like a plaque or certificate or one of those little lucite statues?

You're asking all the right questions, but @nickcane is point man and a maude just banned him as the resistance was being to organize. Hmmmm CIS must be working for the Hecht.

FML.
But Manny was so pround that they fought until the end…haha

100% feeling the Same.It´s no fun watching at all, the only thing that rises while watching them play is my blood pressure.

I've been thinking lately and the highlight of my Cane fandom (that I remember well) is a regular season win against ND. How f*cking sad is that.

Advertisement
Back