Allison Hurt during Spring scrimmage

Advertisement
Result of a gross overreaction to kaaya. Most teams don't need to go live to figure t out. We do for some reason

Also if this is a true competition I really don't get why ever qb doesn't have a practice/scrimmage where he is primarily with the 1's. That makes no sense to me how you say it an open competition yet don't give everyone 1st team reps in the scrimmage.
Wonder if they were going to let Allison run 1st team next saturday or not.

Result of a gross overreaction to kaaya. Most teams don't need to go live to figure t out. We do for some reason
Probably not a popular opinion around here but I agree with you. I don't want to see any more QB's get injured. It's one thing if it happens in a game but they can minimize the risk at practice.

Advertisement
What other schools do this in spring ball? Specifically, coaches with rings as the decision makers?

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
Advertisement

It's a result of not having enough separation IMO. We need to figure out who we have and nobody is irreplaceable.

It sucks when anybody gets hurt but it's part of the sport. Richt made the right decision.

I disagree. Injuries can happen from stretching and other than Jack it seems everyone else made it through okay. It's football, and these things can happen..

Besides, it's just a sprain.

Advertisement

It's a result of not having enough separation IMO. We need to figure out who we have and nobody is irreplaceable.

It sucks when anybody gets hurt but it's part of the sport. Richt made the right decision.

And I hope he keeps it live until he picks a starting QB.

Advertisement
Back