Allison Hurt during Spring scrimmage

Result of a gross overreaction to kaaya. Most teams don't need to go live to figure t out. We do for some reason

It's a result of not having enough separation IMO. We need to figure out who we have and nobody is irreplaceable.

It sucks when anybody gets hurt but it's part of the sport. Richt made the right decision.

I honestly agree with what Lu said in a different thread that even if kaaya had stayed we should've gone live. I don't want anyone to get hurt but at some point you need to see what you have when the bullets are flying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
A Grade 1, he could be throwing later this week just depends on his pain threshold. No more contact the rest of spring and into summer just to make sure it is good and tight by fall. If he is out for the spring then he is either a puss or the staff is being overly protective.

Not concerned one bit that the kid got hit.

Have had this injury in Rugby...

Played through it and the next week, He'll be fine.

Advertisement
What other schools do this in spring ball? Specifically, coaches with rings as the decision makers?

Thanks in advance.

Clemson.

Florida State

Sounds reasonable then

By the way, there are only 5 active HC who have won a NC. Saban, Meyer, Swiney, Stoops, Fisher. The other coacheS who have won in the last 15 years are - Les Miles, Mack Brown, Gene Chizik, Pete Caroll, Larry Coker, Jim Tressel. Other than Pete Caroll, all were fired and for the most part, have never resurfaced in a meaningful HC job.

Winning a championship is the ultimate goal but winning a ring doesn't make you the authority on what is best for a program. There is an element of luck.

Why does everyone here think going live is only about the QB Postition. The OL is just as big a concern. Both units need to be tested.

Advertisement
What did I tell you guys about Allison... I never heard of him, even tho he was in my own backyard

Why does everyone here think going live is only about the QB Postition. The OL is just as big a concern. Both units need to be tested.

It was always going to be live for the other positions.
The only difference between this and another scrimmage was the QBs didn't have the red no contact jerseys. This didn't affect the OL.

The only difference between this and another scrimmage was the QBs didn't have the red no contact jerseys. This didn't affect the OL.
]
It's not live when the OL see there QB playing patty cake with DL. It's live when they see they're QB in a sling because they ****ed up.

]
It's not live when the OL see there QB playing patty cake with DL. It's live when they see they're QB in a sling because they ****ed up.
I agree with you. QB's going live is just as important to the OLine and seeing what we have there.

Advertisement
**** hope he will be okay going forward. I want him or perry to win but we will see.

You should want the best QB who gives us the chance to win the most games to be the starter. You sound like a chick predetermining who you want to be the starter based on nothing.

I have to disagree. When the OL knows their QB is going to be hit, there is a different element added.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back