ALLEN HAYE ENTERING THE PORTAL

Advertisement
26-32 would be my expectation for portalers. Mario will demand kids work hard or hit the road.

Wait ... 26-32 portalers + the 23-25 H.S. seniors? That would be 50+ new faces? I can see 40, which would still be insane. Can't see 50+

He played at the end of the FSU game and made a tackle, seemed a little athletic but too slow to play at a high FBS level program.

Advertisement
Haye Haye Haye, gooooodddbye 👍🏼🇺🇸🍻

Nah Nah Nah

Nah

Fail No Good GIF

Gotcha. I don't see that many out. I'm expecting 15 out via portal and 15 in, plus the 23-25 H.S. commits. Still huge numbers.
We are close to 85
-8 seniors & 26-32 portal
+ 25-30 HS kids and 10-15 portal

Gotta stay under 86

Gotcha. I don't see that many out. I'm expecting 15 out via portal and 15 in, plus the 23-25 H.S. commits. Still huge numbers.
We're at 84 and have 10 Srs leaving.putting us at 74 so to bring in 35 to 40 new players we will need another 25-30 current guys to leave.

Advertisement
We're at 84 and have 10 Srs leaving.putting us at 74 so to bring in 35 to 40 new players we will need another 25-30 current guys to leave.
More guys will probably leave after spring. You just have to be at 85 before the season

Advertisement
this guy was a jag
he was hyped up by posters here as a way to cope with him being the only other DT we signed in 3 years under Manny
he was never UM caliber
I feel bad that coaches feed some of these kids false hope that they are actually better than they really are

We have an algebraically challenged fanbase.

Not everyone can get snaps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back