ALLEN HAYE ENTERING THE PORTAL

Advertisement
Cant hate on kids for realizing they are not P5 material.

I hear Marshall has Taco Bell cater their practices and they have selfie stations setup at the end of every practice line and they let their moms live with them in the dorms.

I thought we'd hit 22~ish to 26~ish portalers this offseason. This one makes me feel like adding 15-20 more.

Advertisement
26-32 would be my expectation for portalers. Mario will demand kids work hard or hit the road.
has nothing to do w that someitmes. hes gonna tell kids you likely dont fit with my DC or the defense here. better off finding PT somewhere else vs wasting your career away. could be the hardest worker in the world for all we know

Lots of comedians in here mocking the kid, when our best WR came from Lackawanna College…

Because the rest of the portal went to IdontwannaPlayinthatOffense State..

And not one of them is funny.

We haven't heard much from him, good or bad. If he was a distraction or trouble maker, it would've made it here.

Good luck to the young man. The future is partially what he makes it. You got to suit up in this uniform (99.99 percent of this board wouldn't make it on the practice squad) and while it didn't work out, maybe it does at the next stop.

Advertisement
Next GIFs | Tenor

Advertisement
I legit didn’t know. Lol

Bet he’s a Manny’s special 3 star, too.

Edit: Yep.
I did not have a problem with the take then and also no problem with him seeking greener pastures. He was a low rated 3* but he did start playing ball very late and got some late love. If I see offers (i know they may not have been able commit at the time) from Kentucky, NC State and Pitt, all of which Haye had, that is the type of kid that goes to Pitt, balls out then we wonder 4 years later how we missed him.

He was always said to have good work ethic and not cause any issues. Maybe something changed but we never heard of it. There are also tons of low ranked lineman from miami that do leave to those places and never make it but apparently people saw something plus add on high character ill fux with it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back