ALLEN HAYE ENTERING THE PORTAL

Advertisement
Man, imagine if that kid turns into a beast.

You add him to Arroyo, Skinner, Riley Williams, Jackson Carver.

Sheesh.
They used him as a move tight end more his senior year and he has more game as a receiver than I thought. I think he can be something. One of my hs classmates is on that coaching staff and they think he runs 4.6 laser right now. That’ll only get better

Man you guys are rough. LOL. He had some potential as a run stuffing DT. Problem is, we got Ahmad Moten who basically is going to take his shine. So no place for him now. Plus hes a short, stout kind of DT. Kid looks barely 6'0. Unless your name is Warren Sapp or Aaron Donald..thats a no go at DT in the trenches these days.

I wish the kid luck. Unfortunately he has no film so he will need to get an offer based off HS film and connections. But im sure he will land somewhere.

Advertisement
Man you guys are rough. LOL. He had some potential as a run stuffing DT. Problem is, we got Ahmad Moten who basically is going to take his shine. So no place for him now. Plus hes a short, stout kind of DT. Kid looks barely 6'0. Unless your name is Warren Sapp or Aaron Donald..thats a no go at DT in the trenches these days.

I wish the kid luck. Unfortunately he has no film so he will need to get an offer based off HS film and connections. But im sure he will land somewhere.
Yeah I confused him for MOTEN. Best of Lucc to him.

He was supposed to be another south Florida sleeper who I remember getting some pretty good praise initially when he arrived. Pretty sure he was ahead of Taylor on the depth chart initially last year

Advertisement

I'm sure he worked hard and he wasn't trouble. Just no pt available for him.

Haye Haye Haye, gooooodddbye 👍🏼🇺🇸🍻
Music Video Police GIF by Andrew W. K.

You know why you’ve been pulled over

1669149354461.gif

Lots of comedians in here mocking the kid, when our best WR came from Lackawanna College…

Because the rest of the portal went to IdontwannaPlayinthatOffense State..

Advertisement
Advertisement
With top 3 back next year, and probably a big run-stuffer being targeted in Portal guess he didn't want to wait.

I have no idea how he's doing in practice, but I don't think he was hopeless and never was counting on anything before year 3 or 4 anyway? Guess he saw it differently.

Advertisement
Back