Allen Bailey to Falcons

Those island people off the Georgia and South Carolina coasts are a fascinating story.

I think Jon Voight did one of his early movies about time teaching on one of the Islands. Maybe it was based on one of Pay Conroy's books.

I'm just guessing that Allen's life experience is very, very different from that of most athletes from Georgia. Probably had similarities to the culture of the Caribbeans. Maybe why he felt more drawn to South Florida than many other Georgia athletes.

Bahamians and the Gee-Chee or the folks from where he is from are closely related same people. Listen to how people from Charleston,Sc speak and go to the Bahamas its basically the same accent...same with Savannah and where he is from

Advertisement
He should’ve been fired.. I wanted him gone at least the last 2 years. He’s a defensive coach with no eye for defensive talent. It’s obvious Pete was the one that built the legion of boom in Seattle.

As far as the offense goes, the Falcons have one of the best in the NFL but can’t even create plays to score TDs inside the red zone.
Lmao No eye for defensive talent ? Hmmm let’s see D-Bo Neal Kazee Campbell Foye Grady Takk ...that looks like defensive talent to me

Lmao No eye for defensive talent ? Hmmm let’s see D-Bo Neal Kazee Campbell Foye Grady Takk ...that looks like defensive talent to me

Aside from Deion Jones the rest are trash or not on the level of teams with real talent on defense. Grady an undersized 5th round pick was our best dlineman bc Takk, Beasley, Hageman are all bust and obvious bust before the draft.

He drafted Two obvious bust from LSU in Jalen Collins and Duke Reilly both in the 2nd... the defense is full of bust or players with below average nfl talent.

Aside from Deion Jones the rest are trash or not on the level of teams with real talent on defense. Grady an undersized 5th round pick was our best dlineman bc Takk, Beasley, Hageman are all bust and obvious bust before the draft.

He drafted Two obvious bust from LSU in Jalen Collins and Duke Reilly both in the 2nd... the defense is full of bust or players with below average nfl talent.

Attachments

• 195B1DB5-8182-4AE4-AEED-9DEBC516BC72.jpeg
    195B1DB5-8182-4AE4-AEED-9DEBC516BC72.jpeg
    946.1 KB · Views: 1
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back