Allen Bailey to Falcons

CANEMC

⭐️⭐️ Extra Premium
d4d0898d179e46d2ac8bdcdd8f769321.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I remember seeing him my first day of school in Pearson and shared the elevator with him.... most intimidating human I have ever seen.

Advertisement
The dude grew up on an island with no electricity and wrestled Gators as a kid. He’s cut from another cloth and built like Zeus. One of the greatest 5 star pulls from OOS of all time.

He also had a healthy diet of Raccoon and I know I have told this story previously on here but still the scariest time I ever had while at UM was not stumbling across the rail road tracks hammered from the grove, was not getting lost and winding up at a block party in Opa-locka, but was the time I came back from class to see Mr. Bailey in my dorm room on the 7th floor of pearson lounging in my hot tub.

Advertisement
Remember when he came to UM and supposedly demanded that he play linebacker or Randy promised him he would play linebacker!!!!!!

Those island people off the Georgia and South Carolina coasts are a fascinating story.

I think Jon Voight did one of his early movies about time teaching on one of the Islands. Maybe it was based on one of Pay Conroy's books.

I'm just guessing that Allen's life experience is very, very different from that of most athletes from Georgia. Probably had similarities to the culture of the Caribbeans. Maybe why he felt more drawn to South Florida than many other Georgia athletes.

Advertisement
Back