All-Time Miami Hurricane NFL Team

I will body up against any ***ing loser in this thread and punch em the **** out like I did to Joe Corsin at the Stage Delicatessen

Advertisement
I don't think there's another team in the country that can line up against that canes NFL squad.

Advertisement
07c.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bubba over Olsen and Shockey?

This was a tough one, but Franks was a great redzone threat and better blocker.

thats idiotic. plus the best te stat wise is jimmy graham. bubba was a solid te in pros thats it. shockey, olsen, jimmy graham have a shot at hall of fame. now im not saying they get in but they have a shot. bubba was just a solid player not great olsen, graham and shockey were much better players.

Right now, Shockey is my TE......No way would i leave off Sapp, its a toss up with who starts next to him.....Im putting Rolle and Rumph in front of Shields, and Kelly Jennings is in the running....My RB is Portis, with Edge backing him up...My KR would be Hester, and PR would be Moss who would also be slot....

i couldn't do an all canes team because there are to many great Miami players that would be left out and i couldn't disrespect what they done for the the U

Advertisement
Franks was a two or three time pro-bowl player. Olsen is doing well and Graham had a good start. As for Shockey, that's a very good argument, though I would be very surprised if he made the HOF.

Right now, Shockey is my TE......No way would i leave off Sapp, its a toss up with who starts next to him.....Im putting Rolle and Rumph in front of Shields, and Kelly Jennings is in the running....My RB is Portis, with Edge backing him up...My KR would be Hester, and PR would be Moss who would also be slot....

I almost put Rolle instead of Shields, but he played safety most of his career. Edge had a much better NFL career than Portis, and Jennings was somewhat of a bust at Seattle, as was Rumph in SF.

I almost put Rolle instead of Shields, but he played safety most of his career. Edge had a much better NFL career than Portis, and Jennings was somewhat of a bust at Seattle, as was Rumph in SF.
I hear you. I can remember Rumph and Jennings both have a few good years with the hawks and 49ers....

Advertisement
Back