All-Time Broward County Football Team

This has to be about what they did after high school. For example, James Jones never played TE in high school, he was a RB. At Florida they 1st moved him to FB then to TE. Any all Broward team that does not have Rod Backer from Ely on it has to be about what they did after high school, because he is arguably one of the greatest high school players to play in Broward, and this is coming from a Dillard Panther.

Who is he sitting down?..His nephew broke all his records and surpassed him as a player...Tyrone Moss.

Advertisement
Trying to tackle Jerry had to be like trying to tackle a cannonball.
Like a slippery pig.ran so low to the ground and set you up so lovely. It's the reason he is a big time rb trainer now that nfl backs go to in the off szn.

One of his first college games he ran for 100+ against michigan. Finished his career at Glenville State where he put up numbers after a criminal situation almost screwed him

Like a slippery pig.ran so low to the ground and set you up so lovely. It's the reason he is a big time rb trainer now that nfl backs go to in the off szn.

One of his first college games he ran for 100+ against michigan. Finished his career at Glenville State where he put up numbers after a criminal situation almost screwed him
I remember that. They tried to jam him with a body up there IIRC...

Advertisement
Patrick Peterson I understand but what about Bryant McFadden as the other CB? #1 CB recruit in the country and would lay dudes out.

Advertisement
Patrick Peterson I understand but what about Bryant McFadden as the other CB? #1 CB recruit in the country and would lay dudes out.
He's on the list. And Patrick Peterson is also his relative cousin/nephew i forgot which one. But BMAC was also my high school teammate.

Broward has better DBS By far than Dade does.

He's on the list. And Patrick Peterson is also his relative cousin/nephew i forgot which one. But BMAC was also my high school teammate.

That's fine and dandy....having better DBs throughout the yrs... (Dades no slouch in that dept...and have a plethora of Top Notch WRs)....won't matter much, when you have...
Freddie Miles
Troy Davis
Elvis Peacock
Rufus Ferguson
Tony Smith
Duke Johnson
Darvin Cook
Frank Gore...etc...Running loose into your secondary every single play.....

Was he? Who are you? I brought him up because I was two grades lower than him at the Mac and remember the hype. Yea, that family is football deep.

He played alot of safety AND LB.

He started out his hs career at safety mostly. They had Glenn Cook playing MLB.

Beason idol was Deion Sanders and his older brother was a corner...so he always saw himself as a db. Been my friend from 7th grade.
Dude was a GAM

Advertisement
Was he? Who are you? I brought him up because I was two grades lower than him at the Mac and remember the hype. Yea, that family is football deep.
If you were 2 grades lower you were in my grade. And I started 3 years at MCA.

Advertisement
That’s for the clarification, *****. I don’t remember an underclassmen 3 year varsity starter.
gasp GIF

That’s for the clarification, *****. I don’t remember an underclassmen 3 year varsity starter.
There were like 3 of us. I played a few jv games then went up to Varsity at the end of 9th grade an never left.

Advertisement
Back