All-Time Broward County Football Team

This is so tough to do...similar to DadeCounty, so many excellent players. I would consider Keith Uecker, who played at Hollywood Hills during late 1970s and later started all 4 years at Auburn. We played Hills late 1970s and they were well-coached. Good program back in the day.
In the early 70’s, my boys and I at McA thought those guys at Hills were a bunch of candy assed rich kids. Lol

Advertisement
How @Coach Macho *** get on staff??...What's his Pay Scale...unlimited Lemon Pepper Wings??

US IN BROWARD GOT AN NIL DEAL WITH...

1648004304723.png

Tell me something, (In high school since that's what we're talking about)who was better. Lamar Jackson or any number of dudes who fit the same stat line and profile just like Roscoe or ethnic(who weren't impressive either) I guess from Miami u gotta say for qb teddy,jaccory or buddy from hml who went to lsu. I forget his name. QB in Florida starts and ends with central Florida kids like shebow,Kenny Kelly,Aaron Murray, marve, I'm sure I'm missing a few are all Florida has at qb.

As far as throwing the ball its in Broward. Look at my qbs....the only one that is a real dual threat is Shoelace.

Schneider and Geno Smith slung the ball over the place. Quinn Gray threw it alot.

@Liberty City El already listed the ones with a similar profile as a dual threat but even them threw it better than Roscoe,eand JBOY in high school. Lamar and Tyler Huntley can actually throw the rock,

Denard is the only one with a similar profile.

This is so tough to do...similar to DadeCounty, so many excellent players. I would consider Keith Uecker, who played at Hollywood Hills during late 1970s and later started all 4 years at Auburn. We played Hills late 1970s and they were well-coached. Good program back in the day.
Yup thats why im glad these threads come up so you guys can name guys from the different era.

Man only reason i ever heard of Tucker Frendrickson is because iw ent to high school in Hollywood.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone gonna do a defensive team?

Patrick Johnson/Peterson undoubtedly the best high school player in Broward history.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As far as throwing the ball its in Broward. Look at my qbs....the only one that is a real dual threat is Shoelace.

Schneider and Geno Smith slung the ball over the place. Quinn Gray threw it alot.

@Liberty City El already listed the ones with a similar profile as a dual threat but even them threw it better than Roscoe,eand JBOY in high school. Lamar and Tyler Huntley can actually throw the rock,

Denard is the only one with a similar profile.
You can't throw the ball laying on your back comatose....

Kicker- Olindo Mare Cooper City

Broward didn’t really have a population explosion until the last 20 years so I’m surprised as many old school guys made your list.

Quinn Gray was a bad ***. He was probably the first legit high school QB I remember seeing in person. Big dude with a big arm but his Dillard team back in 96 was surprisingly bad. He was the whole offense and half his passes got dropped. Autry Denson, I believe is still Notre Dame’s all time leading rusher. The backfield at Nova with him and Khalid Abdullah (FSU) was ridiculous. They didn’t attempt a single pass against us. Ryan Schneider was putting up huge passing numbers back when nobody in high school threw the ball much still. Him and Kevin Beard were an all time combo. He would have broken all of Daunte Culpepper’s records at UCF if he wasn’t too busy partying.

Advertisement
Back