All time “What may have been” Team

Advertisement
Off the 1994 team:
James Stewart - looked like an NFL back
Yatil Green - knee
Carlos Jones - pick 6 vs fsu was one of the loudest moments in the OB. In comes Butch and he disappeared from the team.

Off the 1994 team:
Yatil Green - knee
Carlos Jones - pick 6 vs fsu was one of the loudest moments in the OB. In comes Butch and he disappeared from the team.
Not one of the Loudest...unquestionably the Loudest...and he didn't disappear from the team...he got in Butch's doghouse...

Michael smith - LB. 90s guy.

arguably one of the most talented LBs we’ve ever had here. He had a horrible knee injury in college - was never quite right.
THIS. I always think of seeing him being carried off the field with tears streaming down his face. It was that UCLA game that EJ ran for 300 and we won. AWFUL

Advertisement
Off the 1994 team:
Yatil Green - knee

Stewart is always on my all time talent list. Arguably the most physically talented RB we’ve ever had here. Ran a 4.3 at 220+, around a 10.4/10.5 100m at 215+ in HS. He was called Superman for a reason. Just not quite mentally right, unfortunately. When he first started practicing, he drew comps to Eric ****erson bc of his size/speed.

In all due respect to all the great Canes that I love, it’s great to see the Cane that I love the most receive such a great honor.

RIP ST26❗❤️

Advertisement
Back