All the signs were right in front of our faces vs GT

Keep churning the strawmen out!

The point hasn't changed, no matter how much you want to escape from this thrashing. Georgia is nothing. 1982? Good god. Miami won the whole f'ing thing in 2001. That means we're better than Louisville, right?

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining. It's apparently very important to you that I think you made a sound analogy. I understand why you want my approval but you won't get it, so run along.

south carolina is arguably a better team these days than uga

No it's not. It was with Spurrier.

muschamp vs kirby smart

smart is that good huh? He lost to vandy at home, at least muschamp went into vandy and won

UGA has multiple top ten classes worth of talent for him to work with too

Advertisement
The point hasn't changed, no matter how much you want to escape from this thrashing. Georgia is nothing. 1982? Good god. Miami won the whole f'ing thing in 2001. That means we're better than Louisville, right?

lmao! continue arguing against your own strawmen. This is entertaining. It's apparently very important to you that I think you made a sound analogy. I understand why you want my approval but you won't get it, so run along.

south carolina is arguably a better team these days than uga

No it's not. It was with Spurrier.

muschamp vs kirby smart

smart is that good huh? He lost to vandy at home, at least muschamp went into vandy and won

UGA has multiple top ten classes worth of talent for him to work with too

South Carolina is the laughing stock of the CFB community, and aside from the few years they had spurrier they're a perennial 1 or 2 win team.

Smart and Muschamp both suck, I'm not interested in arguing the merits of two **** coaches. But SC as a football program isn't arguably better than UGA.

Advertisement
Back