All the other games

If UF loses this game, I still don't see UF firing him this year regardless but that seat will be en fuego going into next season and Foley will definitely cut the plug mid season if they are off to a rocky start.
We don't need the Florida job open too.

Advertisement
We don't need the Florida job open too.

I mean I agree with you, the less overall comp the better but I think that they are a step or 2 above in terms of job prestige unfortunately. I don't see us fighting for the same candidates anyway lol.

I thought so too, at first. However, I think Mario is staying in Oregon and thinking longer term. He’s not beating Bama with this team and he knows it, but he’ll build for the future with Phil Knight’s money. That redshirt QB is part of his plans, I think.
I don't buy it, I think he has the upperclassmen is always the best bet mentality. But if you're right he is a braver man than me, he might be coaching for his job next season if he doesn't make the CFP with this schedule this year. Getting to the CFP probable gives you 2/3 more years to recruit and an extension after the season.

Another thing, nowadays a QB ball out 2 years and they're a gone (after the 3rd yr), maybe you will get a guy that comes back for his 3rd year as a starter to win a title, but most of the time they're 3 and done

If UF loses this game, I still don't see UF firing him this year regardless but that seat will be en fuego going into next season and Foley will definitely cut the plug mid season if they are off to a rocky start.
Guy outright stopped recruiting… kinda like Manny

I don't buy it, I think he has the upperclassmen is always the best bet mentality. But if you're right he is a braver man than me, he might be coaching for his job next season if he doesn't make the CFP with this schedule this year. Getting to the CFP probable gives you 2/3 more years to recruit and an extension after the season.

Another thing, nowadays a QB ball out 2 years and they're a gone (after the 3rd yr), maybe you will get a guy that comes back for his 3rd year as a starter to win a title, but most of the time they're 3 and done
I mean maybe he literally isn't ready.

Van Dymes is a RFr. Winston was a RFr too.

Advertisement

I think he makes it to the CFP this year. Cincinnati could make it in an expanded format, but Oregon is starting to take control here (albeit slowly) but I think the Committee will want to give Oregon the nod one Georgia and Bama have had their elimination game. Dropping Cincy to 6th last week kind of told me how the Committee was thinking. As long as the Ducks win out, they’re in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t the Latics eliminate Liverpool from the FA Cup back during the Reds “Biting Suarez” days?
Maybe?

I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan - the name is a play on the Oakland A's. It's just my online handle (at least for sports. It's BigDaddy69 elsewhere) - my family is from Oldham (and I lived there for a while) and the A's board was the first one I signed up for back in the day.

Advertisement
Maybe?

I'm a Blackburn Rovers fan - the name is a play on the Oakland A's. It's just my online handle (at least for sports. It's BigDaddy69 elsewhere) - my family is from Oldham (and I lived there for a while) and the A's board was the first one I signed up for back in the day.
I believe the club is called “Oldham Athletic “ , if memory serves. I think they’re in League Two, at least now. Tripped up Liverpool several years ago in FA Competition during the Brendon Rogers era.

I believe the club is called “Oldham Athletic “ , if memory serves. I think they’re in League Two, at least now. Tripped up Liverpool several years ago in FA Competition during the Brendon Rogers era.
Yeah they're called Oldham Athletic - I lived a stone's throw from Boundary Park (their home ground) until I was 5 and was a mascot for one of their games. I just don't have an intimate knowledge of their FA cup history. :ROFLMAO:

Oooph, big swing for Tennessee against Kentucky.

Stoops is in trouble here. Pick 6.

Advertisement
Back