All the other games

Advertisement
Not much you can do with that qb
Like I said, Anthony Brown is Malik Rosier.

That said, I think this is all because Mario doesn’t want to burn the shirt of the Young Jesus who is riding the pine right now.

Advertisement
Like I said, Anthony Brown is Malik Rosier.

That said, I think this is all because Mario doesn’t want to burn the shirt of the Young Jesus who is riding the pine right now.
He has to believe Brown is his best bet, there's no way he would put in danger a CFP bid to preserve a RS

LSU, with a fired HC, is having a decent showing. I hope they hold on. Even if Bama loses to UGA in the SEC championship game, the playoff committee would still put a 3 loss Bama into the playoffs.

Advertisement
Don’t be surprised if the Duck fanbase is ready to ship Mario to the Gables in a tramp steamer.

They are. Most Duck fans are not as impressed with Cristobal as UM fans when a 4-3 Oregon team falls *** backwards into the Pac12 championship game, especially given one of the losses was to Oregon State. If the Ducks lose another one this season, yikes.

This would be a real bad loss for Mullen. I still expect them to win. But if they don’t, it’s going to be ugly for him.

He has to believe Brown is his best bet, there's no way he would put in danger a CFP bid to preserve a RS
I thought so too, at first. However, I think Mario is staying in Oregon and thinking longer term. He’s not beating Bama with this team and he knows it, but he’ll build for the future with Phil Knight’s money. That redshirt QB is part of his plans, I think.

This would be a real bad loss for Mullen. I still expect them to win. But if they don’t, it’s going to be ugly for him.
I've already got two games on the go - don't make me google the score.

Who are the playing and how badly are they losing?

Advertisement
If UF loses this game, I still don't see UF firing him this year regardless but that seat will be en fuego going into next season and Foley will definitely cut the plug mid season if they are off to a rocky start.

Advertisement
It actually amazes me a bit how Alabama can tackle high around and head and flat out target and no flags are thrown .

Like that's how it should be, but every other team would be called for that

Advertisement
Back