All the other games

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t care how bad the QB is, there is no reason Clemson is this pedestrian with the talent on that roster.

Only Top 5 teams tho, specifically when they're unranked. It's their super power.
I won't forget that yr they showed that one young man (RIP) when Purdue played OSU in Meyer's last yr, I just knew they were gonna win that game. Purdue really has that knack. That's a team that we can say that "just does that to people" about.

Advertisement
They’re *****ing about Mario right now..he loses to Washington a team they hate and Mario might pack his sHT right now and head this way…
Without conducting a search (having neither the expertise or the resources to do so) gun to my head I'd want Stoops over Mario - and by quite a decent margin.

Advertisement
They’re *****ing about Mario right now..he loses to Washington a team they hate and Mario might pack his sHT right now and head this way…
The Oregon boards right now must resemble Warchant after a loss to the Gator. Don’t be surprised if the Duck fanbase is ready to ship Mario to the Gables in a tramp steamer.

The Ducks just beat down Colorado big time. There’s no excuse for this team to come out this flat in a playoff environment when they’re #3.

Without conducting a search (having neither the expertise or the resources to do so) gun to my head I'd want Stoops over Mario - and by quite a decent margin.
I like Stoops better myself but Mario shuts down recruiting in the area cause he seems to be loved by everyone around here so that takes away the edge Stoops may have as a HC in my opinion.

We have to shore up the two lines and I think Mario because he’s an Oline coach can do that quicker.Also I think they will put a lot more money up for Mario towards staff and support team than they would for Stoops only because of everyone around here wanting him but knowing it’s going to cost a bunch to lure him here.

The Oregon boards right now must resemble Warchant after a loss to the Gator. Don’t be surprised if the Duck fanbase is ready to ship Mario to the Gables in a tramp steamer.

The Ducks just beat down Colorado big time. There’s no excuse for this team to come out this flat in a playoff environment when they’re #3.
Yea I was reading somewhere that the Oregon fans were livid after the Stanford beat down and the fact Mario has one if two of these games a year.I’m thinking they are expecting a lot more for their money than the occasional Rose Bowl

Advertisement
Back