All Spring practices indoor?

Advertisement

I’m glad spring practice is here. But this is why you have to take these reports with a grain of salt.

I saw that out to Wiggins that he was talking about, and honestly I could’ve thrown that pass. Pretty much anybody without an arm injury is going hit that pass, unless you’re an absolute sissy.

But that was about 10 to 15 yard pass, with nobody covering, in shorts. Means nothing. But Manny is making it sound like it’s some kind of a great accomplishment.

Advertisement
I’m glad spring practice is here. But this is why you have to take these reports with a grain of salt.

I saw that out to Wiggins that he was talking about, and honestly I could’ve thrown that pass. Pretty much anybody without an arm injury is going hit that pass, unless you’re an absolute sissy.

But that was about 10 to 15 yard pass, with nobody covering, in shorts. Means nothing. But Manny is making it sound like it’s some kind of a great accomplishment.

Duh fool. Nobody said book your flight for the championship game because he completed an out route. Taking that fake *** know it all routine somehwhere

Advertisement
Yeah dummy you quoted it. Did he say it was a great accomplishment? No he said it was perfect pass. That's it. You're the clown making it seem like more than what it was

You sound like a low-rent angry ******.

Manny was hyping the pass, dumbass. Is he your lover that you feel the need to protect?

Advertisement
If anyone’s been outside today, THIS is why the IPF is a big deal. It could rain every day of spring and fall practice (especially now that it’s been pushed back further into July) and any Floridian worth their salt wouldn’t think anything of it. IPF is a game changer.

Advertisement
Y’all really do complain about everything huh? Who gives af if they practice in the IPF all spring?! It’s not even going to be that hot outside to make a difference temp wise

It’s not a complaint, it was an observation. I’m thrilled to have the IPF, especially on rainy days like today. I think it’s great to not totally gas them in 100 degree SFla weather every single practice. It was more of a, I hope they get a good amount of outside practice come fall so they’re ready for the 8/24 outside Orlando game.

It’s not a complaint, it was an observation. I’m thrilled to have the IPF, especially on rainy days like today. I think it’s great to not totally gas them in 100 degree SFla weather every single practice. It was more of a, I hope they get a good amount of outside practice come fall so they’re ready for the 8/24 outside Orlando game.

these kids have been playing outside their entire lives and a lot of them in that weather. they'll be fine.

Advertisement
Back