All Spring practices indoor?

bling121

Recruit
Trust me I know they don’t want to wear the guys out too soon...are we just planning to start practicing for a few weeks outside for Fall ball? I know most of these guys have grown up playing in So Fla but always knew it’s good to get accustomed to that heat. Besides the scrimmages it appears all the practices are indoors.

Attachments

• C8E4FEF1-38CC-429E-8D2A-1431A5CB54EB.png
    C8E4FEF1-38CC-429E-8D2A-1431A5CB54EB.png
    556.8 KB · Views: 193
Advertisement
Trust me I know they don’t want to wear the guys out too soon...are we just planning to start practicing for a few weeks outside for Fall ball? I know most of these guys have grown up playing in So Fla but always knew it’s good to get accustomed to that heat. Besides the scrimmages it appears all the practices are indoors.

Been talked about previously that the outdoor fields are unavailable for use.

Advertisement
They are laying out brand new sod on the practice fields which takes a while

Sod? I thought they were seeding according to a post on another thread? Of course maybe seeding means sod? Outdoor field were dirt as of last week when I was there.

Sod? I thought they were seeding according to a post on another thread? Of course maybe seeding means sod? Outdoor field were dirt as of last week when I was there.

Fairly sure greentree is getting the same artificial surface that is inside the Soffer facility. I could be wrong, though. But I thought I remembered hearing they were ripping up the natural grass and installing the fieldturf outside.

Advertisement
Blake was using the practice fields for a fund raiser during the off season, something to do about cookies.

Fairly sure greentree is getting the same artificial surface that is inside the Soffer facility. I could be wrong, though. But I thought I remembered hearing they were ripping up the natural grass and installing the fieldturf outside.
I don’t like that one bit if it’s true. Smelling fresh cut grass and getting dirt in your face is part of practice. This is bad for injuries, too.

My company was actually hired for the reseeding project at Greentree.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rokulika Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

I don’t like that one bit if it’s true. Smelling fresh cut grass and getting dirt in your face is part of practice. This is bad for injuries, too.

There's absolutely no evidence that there are more injuries on the newest artificial surfaces vs grass. Complete BS.

But I agree with you on the first part. I would prefer a grass field, but the upkeep is a lot less with the artificial surface. Again, I could be wrong and they could be keeping the grass. But I thought it was being totally redone.

Advertisement
For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Wade County. My seed is pure! Etc Etc
That's nice honey.. but could you tell me more about the size of your desk?

Advertisement

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rokulika Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

Well done but for a second there you actually got my hopes up. I was you going to ask for your "expertise" on poisoning my neighbor's very annoying bamboo trees Harvey Updyke style.

I am ****ed..............I just lost 30 seconds reading that Sh**........I want it back NOW....and NO crabgrass should be included.

Well done but for a second there you actually got my hopes up. I was you going to ask for your "expertise" on poisoning my neighbor's very annoying bamboo trees Harvey Updyke style.

I done told that old ni**er that I weren't allowed to go out in the rain, on account of my needing my medicine-pills and my coat being none too dry, but he just kept on saying Don't you know we got to Go. Go and saddle up old Bess and get on our way Right Now Boy there ain't no time. I said no no no and then he made like he was about to commence to beating on me and I started cryin' and then I looked up and he was cryin' too. His face went all soft and he said goodbye and take care of your sister like a good boy. As I watched him and Bess going on up that road in the rainy night I kept thinkin' how it dint need to be this way, it could've been diffrent. Lord knows it could've been.

Advertisement
Back