All Spring practices indoor?

Advertisement
My company was actually hired for the reseeding project at Greentree.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rokulika Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!
I need your seed!!!

winter is not the ideal time to lay fresh sod, if you can get it in the winter.

Our reseeding project was delayed until the IPF was finished. The offices were only recently completed, and there's much more that goes into planting new sod than shoveling dirt and spraying seed. The gravel road (which cut right through a portion of the practice field) that was being used for transporting heavy equipment from the staging area into the IPF had to remain in place until the job was done. A new sprinkler system was installed followed by several layers of sand, compacted rock, and dirt. It's a process.

For the last 8 years I have been the leading supplier of hybrid seed in Dade County, and the reason is clear: My seed is pure!

I have come to assume my dominant position in this farm community due to the high quality and timely delivery of my seed. Come to Rokulika Feed & Farm Supply, conveniently located in Kendall near Krome Ave., and you will leave smiling and satisfied in every way, if not utterly amazed at the performance. You must have my seed!

Use my select seed, and your crop will show resistance to blight and drought and be less susceptible to strain stalk diseases. If you do not believe me, I will take you to my farm and show you the potency of my seed. Strong, turgid, fattening plants shoot up through the ground in the torrid Florida sun.

Grab the thick base of the stalk in your hand and feel that it is alive and growing larger by the minute. Sweat will shine on your face as you ride my massive tractor around the grounds of my expansive farm. I will smile down at you as you kneel and gently run your hands through the moist patch of dense growth at my most precious, secret spot—the plot of land where I personally test each and every variety of seed that I sell.

Ask me for my seed, and the day you have longed for, the day you have dreamed about, will soon arrive: When the corn is large and ripe for the taking, you can place your lips around the heavy cob, savoring the texture, the smell and, finally, the taste as you bite gently and your mouth is filled with sweet juice. You will then thank me, thank me passionately. For I will have provided you with top-quality farm supplies at a reasonable price!

For eight years, people have traveled miles for my potent seed, fighting for a place in line. I invite women and men alike to share in my superior seed, but in this day and age, I must be careful. If there is someone who is not fit to carry my seed and bring it to term, whether it be because of a broken wagon or a dry well, I will not waste my seed on them. My seed is select! Go Canes!!

Yeah, but how big is your desk?

Fairly sure greentree is getting the same artificial surface that is inside the Soffer facility. I could be wrong, though. But I thought I remembered hearing they were ripping up the natural grass and installing the fieldturf outside.

Turf is down but along the sidelines (or what appear to be the side lines)
Two full field will be grass.
They are going the opposite direction now as well. Field goals are outside the IPF and the parking garage, if that makes sense.

Advertisement
There's absolutely no evidence that there are more injuries on the newest artificial surfaces vs grass. Complete BS.

But I agree with you on the first part. I would prefer a grass field, but the upkeep is a lot less with the artificial surface. Again, I could be wrong and they could be keeping the grass. But I thought it was being totally redone.
I used to hate playing ANYTHING on turf. Feet hurt like a ***** afterwards.

Advertisement

@nystateofmind is smiling down from band heaven

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back