All signs leading to Scarlett to UF

i did comprehend what you are saying and and was responding accordingly.

. As a matter of fact they compare quite equally.

No they don't.

If you comprehended what I said then why did you try to include his career as an assistant? Notice I said Head Coach... A coordinator position is in no way the same as being a head coach. Neither MacElwain nor Alfraud Golden have done sh#t as a Head Coach. Name Mac's big win as a Head Coach? I will wait!

Advertisement
McElwain won double digit games and a bowl game in his 3rd season.

Folden hasn't won double digit games in 9 years as and can't win a bowl game.

Lets not sell Folden short. He won 7 games at Temple and got them to a bowl game. Even though that accomplishment was triumphed by the glorious Steve Addazio the next year who won 9 games and a bowl with the same Temple team, let's not forget Goldens run there.

In short Addazio and McElwain>>>Golden

No they don't.

If you comprehended what I said then why did you try to include his career as an assistant? Notice I said Head Coach... A coordinator position is in no way the same as being a head coach. Neither MacElwain nor Alfraud Golden have done sh#t as a Head Coach. Name Mac's big win as a Head Coach? I will wait!

yes I read what you wrote but it is ******* retarded. You are comparing a guy that has been a head coach for a decade to a guy that has been a head coach for 3 years. And like others have pointed out mcelwain has accomplished more in his first 3 years than golden did in his first 3 years.

what they did before they were coaches does matter as well. Being a very good coordinator does matter. McElwain has had successful offenses everywhere he has been, not just bama. He happened to win a title at bama, and did so changing his offense philosophy (ran a wide open spread at Fresno State) to match the talent at bama. Golden is not good at anything.

No they don't.

yes I read what you wrote but it is ******* retarded. You are comparing a guy that has been a head coach for a decade to a guy that has been a head coach for 3 years. And like others have pointed out mcelwain has accomplished more in his first 3 years than golden did in his first 3 years.

what they did before they were coaches does matter as well. Being a very good coordinator does matter. McElwain has had successful offenses everywhere he has been, not just bama. He happened to win a title at bama, and did so changing his offense philosophy (ran a wide open spread at Fresno State) to match the talent at bama. Golden is not good at anything.

Great for him as a coordinator. I bet he's a great OC. Doesn't mean anything as a head coach. He's never won anything meaningful at CSU!

csu has not won more 8 games in a season for like 12 years before McElwain got there. He did that in his 2nd year there.

I don't know what big games you expect him to win while at CSU?

Advertisement
and also I have no clue if Mcelwain is going to be a great or even a good head coach uf. I am not saying he is destined to be one because I have no clue..

I am simply saying your comparison to Golden is wrong. Golden has not proven to be good ANYTHING football related.

McElwain compares better to Muschamp where he might just be a very good coordinator and not a good HC.

One thing McElwain is showing is that he is a a very good recruiter. If NSD goes down like they expect then he is more than just a very good recruiter.

That is half the battle right there.

Dont think he is making a mistake. I would rather play for McElwain than this **** Golden.

Its not Mcelwain winning these recruits, its their bagmen. Not an insider, its just obvious. The bagmen stopped supporting muschamp last offseason and that is why their recruits bailed. It wasnt b/c 4-8

Advertisement
Its not Mcelwain winning these recruits, its their bagmen. Not an insider, its just obvious. The bagmen stopped supporting muschamp last offseason and that is why their recruits bailed. It wasnt b/c 4-8

Well...we do have the OG bagman on the payroll...

I think that UF lands Scarlet..Jefferson...Cowart...Ivey and Holland... they will jump to top 10... I hope we can sway Williams... we will be good with Walton and Williams this year with McIntosh and Rasul next year

Advertisement
***** him. Let's let it go...we all know he will suck with pathetic UF football team.

Awful, awful decision by the young man. I can understand decommitting to head to a school like FSU but I have a hard time seeing why any elite RB would want to play up there. Not to mention they don't have an OL or QB to speak of.

Lol sounds like UF might have their own used car salesman up there. This guy at face value is Al Golden. His track record as a Head Coach was at Colorado State. Where he was a good assistant, that doesn't mean **** at the head coaching level. Is what it is.

Yup kids not care who they gon play with, these schools do whatever it takes to get there kids. We can't compete with uf or fsu until Miami as a whole from top to bottom wants to win. Bbb

Advertisement
muschamp closed strong last year

McElwain has a great chance of succeeding at UF in part because South Florida is wide open to any program that can sell optimism to premier talent. The fence is up and we're on the outside looking towards the Northeast for more coal shovelers. He'll have a field day landing top players from our backyard. Scarlett will be just the first of many, with Callaway likely next and Bruce will inevitably follow as well.

Rock bottom is knowing more players will be representing Dade & Broward at FSU and UF than at f***ing Miami. Al Golden is the worst coach in the history of amateur or professional athletics. It's astonishing and a disgrace that this is being allowed to continue by our administration.

Advertisement
Back