All signs leading to Scarlett to UF

AustinCane86

Thunderdome
Awful, awful decision by the young man. I can understand decommitting to head to a school like FSU but I have a hard time seeing why any elite RB would want to play up there. Not to mention they don't have an OL or QB to speak of.

Advertisement
Lol sounds like UF might have their own used car salesman up there. This guy at face value is Al Golden. His track record as a Head Coach was at Colorado State. Where he was a good assistant, that doesn't mean **** at the head coaching level. Is what it is.

Lol sounds like UF might have their own used car salesman up there. This guy at face value is Al Golden. His track record as a Head Coach was at Colorado State. Where he was a good assistant, that doesn't mean **** at the head coaching level. Is what it is.

He was the head coach at Colorado State

Advertisement

Al Golden was the head coach at Temple. Whats your point?

what has al golden achieved in his coaching career?

Thats probably his point...

Advertisement

He beat Duke bro

Scarlett has been telling people around him today it's FSU apparently. We'll find out in 2.5 hours.

There will be 3 hats on the table. The one thing I'd put a ton of money on is the one of the three that he won't choose.

They have a horrible offensive line and are losing 3 seniors ...that line and a quarterback that isnt expected to win with his arm and a bad receiving core is just bad decision making on his part just to be with his girlfriend ....

Advertisement
Stop the dumb sh*t. Golden lost him...time to move on.

Scarlett will ball out regardless and the new UF coach has a good track record with running backs.

Advertisement
I know it's pathetic to say this but this is what we've come to: at this point I just don't wanna see him at FSU

Absolutely nothing in his head coaching career. Neither has MacElwain.

Advertisement
Back