All signs leading to Scarlett to UF

Advertisement
mcelwain just has to show improvements and results on the field and they'll clean up moving forward, Golden received the same consideration and opportunity from the state and **** the bed, if Mcelwain has golden like results he done

and also I have no clue if Mcelwain is going to be a great or even a good head coach uf. I am not saying he is destined to be one because I have no clue..

I am simply saying your comparison to Golden is wrong. Golden has not proven to be good ANYTHING football related.

McElwain compares better to Muschamp where he might just be a very good coordinator and not a good HC.

One thing McElwain is showing is that he is a a very good recruiter. If NSD goes down like they expect then he is more than just a very good recruiter.

That is half the battle right there.

He may be a very goo and even great recruiter, but being able to sell the world as the new head guy with decent creds and having the biggest lame duck corch in the history of lame duck corches at Miami is helping more than just a little bit.

Advertisement
and also I have no clue if Mcelwain is going to be a great or even a good head coach uf. I am not saying he is destined to be one because I have no clue..

I am simply saying your comparison to Golden is wrong. Golden has not proven to be good ANYTHING football related.

McElwain compares better to Muschamp where he might just be a very good coordinator and not a good HC.

One thing McElwain is showing is that he is a a very good recruiter. If NSD goes down like they expect then he is more than just a very good recruiter.

He may be a very goo and even great recruiter, but being able to sell the world as the new head guy with decent creds and having the biggest lame duck corch in the history of lame duck corches at Miami is helping more than just a little bit.

that normally happens for the first full year class. They typically call that first full year class the recruiting bump. These 2 month transition classes are never good. **** look at how much harbaugh is struggling right now. Urbans first class sucked. Saban's first class at bama sucked...

sucking or being average is normal.
being a monster class is extremely rare.

This guy is about to do something that is pretty unheard of.

Last edited:
and ya the perfect storm of al golden is definitely helping, but a lot of guys uf is after aren't guys miami is looking at. I think only two are looking at miami.

however, miami not firing golden this year will certainly help uf next year with the 2016 class.

Advertisement
and ya the perfect storm of al golden is definitely helping, but a lot of guys uf is after aren't guys miami is looking at. I think only two are looking at miami.

however, miami not firing golden this year will certainly help uf next year with the 2016 class.

Not when you guys still suck and we fire Golden

that normally happens for the first full year class. They typically call that first full year class the recruiting bump. These 2 month transition classes are never good. **** look at how much harbaugh is struggling right now. Urbans first class sucked. Saban's first class at bama sucked...

sucking or being average is normal.
being a monster class is extremely rare.

This guy is about to do something that is pretty unheard of.

Harbaugh doesn't have the benefit of the Folden Goose. Harbaugh's main recruiting areas are occupied by excellent HCs like Urb. If Harbaugh got the ufayg job he'd be annihilating Folden too. Most of the ufayg recruiting hype is built around taking guys from Folden.

Advertisement
Back