All of y'all are tripping on Manny

Manny got lit up by almost every good offense he faced
Kind of like, you know, nearly every single defense that faces a “good” offense. That’s what makes it a good offense.

The defense was, as measured by every meaningful metric, somewhere between better than above average and very good when Manny was the dc. Three full seasons is more than a representative sample size. The “with a pulse” narrative is both plain dumb and often willfully ignorant.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just hope that we can couple an improved year 2 full offseason Lashlee offense with something close to our 2018 top 5 Manny Defense - rather than just continually ***** and moan about how terrible we’re going to be?

Advertisement
That’s whole point dip****, HE ISNT GOING 9-3! Can you not ******* read? He went 8-3 this year with a healthy King saving his ***. Next year no king or atleast not a healthy one, same two doofus’s in baker and patke on defense which EQUALs 6-6 which EQUALS getting fired! Because 6-6 in year THREE gets coaches FIRED, especially when that same head coach has the TWO WORST losses in program HISTORY. Now I know your just on here doing your job for the HECHT as this is clearly one of many Hecht burner accounts but make sure you report this to flake and manure so they can get ready for the unemployment line at the end of this year. Bama *** raping loss that will be the third worse loss in program history all owned by Diaz, at MSU push our **** in loss wisky style, at UNC loss see this past year, at pitt in the cold against Pickett loss as that’s our kryptonite, at UVA in the cold loss, and whoever our crossover is which with our luck it’ll probably be BC in the cold for the red bandana game which will be loss numero 6. So Again, take your burner account, Blake James and both of you go take a long walk off a short pier and drown.
Wtf kinda drivel did I just read??!! 6-6 ?? Lmao get off the drugs those days are long gone losing to these bottom feeder teams in the conference

Last edited:
I'm not surprised that Manny decided to call the defense again. In fact, I am happy that he chose to do so. Lets keep it real. Manny was easily a top 7 DC in the country when he was calling plays. Yes. He was a better DC than Kevin Steele!! He's had good defenses everywhere he coached but Texas. Then again, name me one Dc that had an elite defense at Texas in the last decade???Our defense is in good hands. Baker can help him game plan ala Thomas Brown and take another job in the offseason when his contract expires. What you guys need to worry about is Lashlee and his air raid offense. I didn't see any of Malzahn's system on gameday. Malzahn ran a power spread..Lashlee's system is finesse and predictable. We have never had a running game as bad as this last seasons.I expect the passing game to be strong and the running game to be worse than this year. Since y'all dont want to do it , I will: the clock is ticking on Lashlee's flag football offense. This time next year Manny will be our head coach and we'll go 9-3. He's not getting fired in three years. Only a black coach at Miami has ever suffered that fate.
That's an fsu fan getting confused right there. Randy coached 4 seasons at Miami.

Not race baiting. That is the truth. I guess its by chance that Golden got 5 years when he was a worse coach than Shannon. ****, Golden got 5 years and a bigger assistant coaches budget than Randy got. I guess you didnt notice that
Was it based on race? C'mon now, Randy being black had nothing to do with being let go. If firing him was a mistake, he'd have gotten another head coaching job somewhere else. He got let go after his 4th year (Record 28-22) simply because of poor/average play on the field and some of the off field stuff that was going on, not bcuz he's black.

Last edited:
Cool Diaz couldn’t find anyone this off season he thought was better than him to call plays

that’s fine. Completely understand that

but to to keep Baker and Patke who both do NOTHING in terms of recruiting and coaching?!

lmfao what a joke

Advertisement
Kind of like, you know, nearly every single defense that faces a “good” offense. That’s what makes it a good offense.

The defense was, as measured by every meaningful metric, somewhere between better than above average and very good when Manny was the dc. Three full seasons is more than a representative sample size. The “with a pulse” narrative is both plain dumb and often willfully ignorant.

Wouldn’t it be easier to just hope that we can couple an improved year 2 full offseason Lashlee offense with something close to our 2018 top 5 Manny Defense - rather than just continually ***** and moan about how terrible we’re going to be?
So when manny got lit up by BC, Toledo twice and Wisconsin twice were they great offenses? Or when he made Virginia’s QB look like a heisman winner in 2017? The list goes on. Manny’s defense beats up on below average offenses and that’s it with the exception of ND.

Naw some of these dudes rather b*tch and complain

Advertisement
So when manny got lit up by BC, Toledo twice and Wisconsin twice were they great offenses? Or when he made Virginia’s QB look like a heisman winner in 2017? The list goes on. Manny’s defense beats up on below average offenses and that’s it with the exception of ND.

The Kansas City Chiefs defense made Tua look like Steve Young but we all know he's closer to Tebow.

I'm not surprised that Manny decided to call the defense again. In fact, I am happy that he chose to do so. Lets keep it real. Manny was easily a top 7 DC in the country when he was calling plays. Yes. He was a better DC than Kevin Steele!! He's had good defenses everywhere he coached but Texas. Then again, name me one Dc that had an elite defense at Texas in the last decade???Our defense is in good hands. Baker can help him game plan ala Thomas Brown and take another job in the offseason when his contract expires. What you guys need to worry about is Lashlee and his air raid offense. I didn't see any of Malzahn's system on gameday. Malzahn ran a power spread..Lashlee's system is finesse and predictable. We have never had a running game as bad as this last seasons.I expect the passing game to be strong and the running game to be worse than this year. Since y'all dont want to do it , I will: the clock is ticking on Lashlee's flag football offense. This time next year Manny will be our head coach and we'll go 9-3. He's not getting fired in three years. Only a black coach at Miami has ever suffered that fate.
You should have stopped at 19 posts..🤦‍♂️

No ones going to mention Shannon got 4 years?
Lol I was going to mention it. Shannon had one decent season. (Really no different than Golden, but I can see where the trigger to fire was quicker to be pulled on Randy) We’ll see if Manny trends up or down from this point forward, but playing Alabama right out the gate could be the beginnings of another long season. If he goes .500 next year that could be it for him, or he’ll be on a short leash in season 4. So on par with most of our recent coaches save Richt.

(Shannon)
D05A3211-58A1-4E74-AAFD-FDB66A66C061.jpeg

(Golden)
D5C47E08-9282-4F8C-9944-5E227A62C240.jpeg

(Manny)
DC7A8AAD-4133-4607-BC81-F5CD40CCD254.jpeg

Honestly don’t know how things will turnout... Manny could turn out to be another Dabo, or he could flame out like the others... We’ll see. If he some how makes next season a solid 1 or 2 loss season with a bowl win then he can probably secure another top 10 recruiting class and really start blowing up from there, but that’s just me being overly optimistic.

Advertisement
Like I said - the sample size is large enough. What about the 2d half of that Virginia game? The heisman winner threw more tds to guys wearing green than white. Toledo averaged 39 a game and only scored 30 the first year then scored 3x in the 4th on backups in a game where we scored 63. BC was bad - fair enough - that almost seemed like a precursor to the Carolina game tbh.

Last edited:
It seems Miami is trying to mask it's HC deficiency much like LSU does with Oregeron. Big difference is LSU is in the SEC West with a natty and Miami has one ACC Coastal title in 17 seasons.

All I know is if you'd ask me 4 years ago if I'd be ok with Lashlee as OC and Manolo as DC I'd have been A-Ok with it. Not sure what the problem is now, but let's roll! GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
giphy (6).gif

Then Manny can be our defensive coordinator. Because if he is our head coach, it’s not his job.

Advertisement
Back