All of y'all are tripping on Manny

Why do you think the running game will get worse?
Because the running backs will tune out Lashlee once they realize that he prefers a pass happy offense opposed to a balanced one.They are being patient now because of Covid. This season they will see that he doesnt care about a balanced offense and they will rebel. Just watch

Advertisement
Let’s say Lashlee craps the bed. Who has hired 2 duds in a row at OC? Also who can’t hire a DC to save his job? Manny Diaz is a joke.

Advertisement
Yea im so glad we have Manny calling plays again for his scheme. Like he did here:

They gained 331 yards that day. 41 Carries77 yds 34 passes for 254. It was the offense that did nothing. We let them complete alot of short passes for a high percentage but we shut the run down. They beat us bad because the offense did nothing and special teams did too.

They gained 331 yards that day. 41 Carries77 yds 34 passes for 254. It was the offense that did nothing. We let them complete alot of short passes for a high percentage but we shut the run down. They beat us bad because the offense did nothing and special teams did too.

they opened the game with three straight TD drives. The game was over by then. They did it passing, didnt even try to run bc they didnt have to.

it was 21-0 after three drives.

Advertisement
Because the running backs will tune out Lashlee once they realize that he prefers a pass happy offense opposed to a balanced one.They are being patient now because of Covid. This season they will see that he doesnt care about a balanced offense and they will rebel. Just watch
Besides conspiracy theories there’s no reason why the RBs shouldn’t improve

they opened the game with three straight TD drives. The game was over by then. They did it passing, didnt even try to run bc they didnt have to.

it was 21-0 after three drives.
And our offense getting nothing going the whole game was a bigger reason we lost. We had 204 yards. We punted like **** and turned the ball over. Out of all that the defense played way better.

And our offense getting nothing going the whole game was a bigger reason we lost. We had 204 yards. We punted like **** and turned the ball over. Out of all that the defense played way better.

again, the game began with Mannys overrated stat padding defense giving up three easy TD drives to Kelly Bryant.

the game was over in the first quarter. His defenses get worked against good teams and have his entire career.

again, the game began with Mannys overrated stat padding defense giving up three easy TD drives to Kelly Bryant.

the game was over in the first quarter. His defenses get worked against good teams and have his entire career.
They had touchdown drives of 44,41 and 13 yards.

Advertisement
I'm not surprised that Manny decided to call the defense again. In fact, I am happy that he chose to do so. Lets keep it real. Manny was easily a top 7 DC in the country when he was calling plays. Yes. He was a better DC than Kevin Steele!! He's had good defenses everywhere he coached but Texas. Then again, name me one Dc that had an elite defense at Texas in the last decade???Our defense is in good hands. Baker can help him game plan ala Thomas Brown and take another job in the offseason when his contract expires. What you guys need to worry about is Lashlee and his air raid offense. I didn't see any of Malzahn's system on gameday. Malzahn ran a power spread..Lashlee's system is finesse and predictable. We have never had a running game as bad as this last seasons.I expect the passing game to be strong and the running game to be worse than this year. Since y'all dont want to do it , I will: the clock is ticking on Lashlee's flag football offense. This time next year Manny will be our head coach and we'll go 9-3. He's not getting fired in three years. Only a black coach at Miami has ever suffered that fate.
Muschamp had a 19th in 2008, 12 in 2009 at Texas

you are tripping. His defenses always showed up and played hard. Did you forget how a bad offense put stress on a good defense
Guess you forgot about Wisconsin walking up and down the field on manny twice. Clemson, BC, Toledo doing what they wanted. Made Virginia QB look like a heisman candidate in 2017. The list goes on. At least they played hard though. He’s better than baker but that’s not saying much.

Advertisement
LOL at manny being a top ten DC in college when in his entire career dude coordinator ONE top ten defense, and more defenses outside the top 50 than inside the top 25. Ya’ll sycophants for this Nole nerd is so weird.

Almost every team gives up yards and points when playing good teams with good offenses. Bama gave up 48 to ole miss,46 to Florida. Clemson gave up 47 to nd and 49 to ohio st. It's not gonna happen every game but alot of the time it will

I'm not happy that Manny didn't fire Blake but if some of keep saying the administration don't care than maybe he not getting the help he need. If that's the case I don't blame Manny for betting on himself. If that's not the case I hate this move.

Name me two coaches in college football that were fired after going 9-3? It doesn't happen. He'll get 4 years minimum
That’s whole point dip****, HE ISNT GOING 9-3! Can you not ******* read? He went 8-3 this year with a healthy King saving his ***. Next year no king or atleast not a healthy one, same two doofus’s in baker and patke on defense which EQUALs 6-6 which EQUALS getting fired! Because 6-6 in year THREE gets coaches FIRED, especially when that same head coach has the TWO WORST losses in program HISTORY. Now I know your just on here doing your job for the HECHT as this is clearly one of many Hecht burner accounts but make sure you report this to flake and manure so they can get ready for the unemployment line at the end of this year. Bama *** raping loss that will be the third worse loss in program history all owned by Diaz, at MSU push our **** in loss wisky style, at UNC loss see this past year, at pitt in the cold against Pickett loss as that’s our kryptonite, at UVA in the cold loss, and whoever our crossover is which with our luck it’ll probably be BC in the cold for the red bandana game which will be loss numero 6. So Again, take your burner account, Blake James and both of you go take a long walk off a short pier and drown.

Advertisement
Back