All of y'all are tripping on Manny

iowacane76

Banned
Banned
I'm not surprised that Manny decided to call the defense again. In fact, I am happy that he chose to do so. Lets keep it real. Manny was easily a top 7 DC in the country when he was calling plays. Yes. He was a better DC than Kevin Steele!! He's had good defenses everywhere he coached but Texas. Then again, name me one Dc that had an elite defense at Texas in the last decade???Our defense is in good hands. Baker can help him game plan ala Thomas Brown and take another job in the offseason when his contract expires. What you guys need to worry about is Lashlee and his air raid offense. I didn't see any of Malzahn's system on gameday. Malzahn ran a power spread..Lashlee's system is finesse and predictable. We have never had a running game as bad as this last seasons.I expect the passing game to be strong and the running game to be worse than this year. Since y'all dont want to do it , I will: the clock is ticking on Lashlee's flag football offense. This time next year Manny will be our head coach and we'll go 9-3. He's not getting fired in three years. Only a black coach at Miami has ever suffered that fate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not surprised that Manny decided to call the defense again. In fact, I am happy that he chose to do so. Lets keep it real. Manny was easily a top 7 DC in the country when he was calling plays. Yes. He was a better DC than Kevin Steele!! He's had good defenses everywhere he coached but Texas. Then again, name me one Dc that had an elite defense at Texas in the last decade???Our defense is in good hands. Baker can help him game plan ala Thomas Brown and take another job in the offseason when his contract expires. What you guys need to worry about is Lashlee and his air raid offense. I didn't see any of Malzahn's system on gameday. Malzahn ran a power spread..Lashlee's system is finesse and predictable. We have never had a running game as bad as this last seasons.I expect the passing game to be strong and the running game to be worse than this year. Since y'all dont want to do it , I will: the clock is ticking on Lashlee's flag football offense. This time next year Manny will be our head coach and we'll go 9-3. He's not getting fired in three years. Only a black coach at Miami has ever suffered that fate.
Why do you think the running game will get worse?

U wanna criticize Lashlee who didn't have a offseason with a new team and a new QB who was new to both Lashlee and the rest of his team but Diaz is above criticism. What has he done in 2 years? The man has permeated loser mentality in the fan base worse than Al Golden.

I seriously don’t understand the people sucking off Manny as a DC. Is he better than Baker? Who isn’t? Everyone knows anytime we face a team with a pulse we get carved up. The defense stat pads against all the bum a$$ ACC teams and the fans fall for it. I’m not going to lie, ****t like this makes me SICK, like completely ruined my day type ****t. Wtf did us fans do to deserve ****t like this? I hate to say it, but we need Bama to put us out of our misery already. I’m fckin fuming...

Last edited by a moderator:
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Oy vey.

Go drown yourself in the sink in the men’s bathroom at the Hecht. 9-3? lmao! No king or a gimpy one won’t be able to save manures Corching @ss like he did this past year. That means 6-6 and manure and flake James are on there way to tHe unemployment line sporto. Bet that! Now run along back to the Hecht and report! 😂🤣

Advertisement
Don't try to reason with the board. They don't want logic.

We just got the best AVAILABLE DC in the country for free. All about how you look at it

Go drown yourself in the sink in the men’s bathroom at the Hecht. 9-3? lmao! No king or a gimpy one won’t be able to save manures Corching @ss like he did this past year. That means 6-6 and manure and flake James are on there way to tHe unemployment line sporto. Bet that! Now run along back to the Hecht and report! 😂🤣
Name me two coaches in college football that were fired after going 9-3? It doesn't happen. He'll get 4 years minimum

Blake Baker:

u-https-gifimage-net-wp-content-uploads-2018-06-what-would-you-say-you-do-here-gif-5.gif

Why are we carrying a coach who isn't known as an ace recruiter and who just got put in the timeout box?

It's maddening.

I can't even imagine Baker going out there on the trail with everyone knowing his wings were clipped.

What the **** can he say? He'll have "784" etched on his tombstone.

Advertisement
What was the purpose of race baiting at the end?

Advertisement
Back