All i can say is we better finish ahead of UF in rankings

tpres

Freshman
Seems like they are starting to snag some players and are in the mix with alot of others heading down the stretch. I want to beat them in rankings, so hope we close out wrong and stay ahead of them.

Advertisement
cool story.

143-whitest-kids-u-know-slow-jerk.gif

I think we can literally miss on all our remaining targets and still accomplish that. Florida is a dumpster fire right now, outside the top 30

Advertisement
Seems like they are starting to snag some players and are in the mix with alot of others heading down the stretch. I want to beat them in rankings, so hope we close out wrong and stay ahead of them.

Trolls unite

Advertisement
I think this may be another attempt at a UF troll trying to generate some buzz for that ****hole up in gaysville

I think we can literally miss on all our remaining targets and still accomplish that. Florida is a dumpster fire right now, outside the top 30

They will land slaton ,Robinson, conliffe soon. Probably the gadfly twins, the 3 star safety from Houston and aDarius lemon. Their class will finish in the 12-15 range. Miami will finish in the 8-11 range imo if we land Thomas, Harley, Edwards, Henderson, dean and someone else

They will land slaton ,Robinson, conliffe soon. Probably the gadfly twins, the 3 star safety from Houston and aDarius lemon. Their class will finish in the 12-15 range. Miami will finish in the 8-11 range imo if we land Thomas, Harley, Edwards, Henderson, dean and someone else
Im referring to where they are now. I think 12-15 should make people estatic in Gainesville. But honestly I don't care what they do. All I care about is this U

Im referring to where they are now. I think 12-15 should make people estatic in Gainesville. But honestly I don't care what they do. All I care about is this U

Why does it matter where they finish. I'm worried about Miami only.

Advertisement
There are so many idiots on this board

Lol

My god

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I suggest you start doing some of these.

arnold-press-exercise.gif

Might not help before this signing day but it'll definitely help in the long run.

Advertisement

You literally contradicted your OP

You literally contradicted your OP

How did I contradict myself?

Have you looked at the rankings

Yup, they moved u to 22 after yesterday with their 2 committees. We are currently at 14.

We have potentially

Thomas 4 star
Dean 4 star
Henderson 4 star
edwards 3 star
Harley 4 star

UF has potentially

Slaton 4 star
Robinson 4 star
Conliffe 4 star
Henderson 4 star
Rambo 4 star
Jones 4 star
Brown 4 star
Ray 5 star
Chaisson 5 star
Edwards 3 star

Not saying they get all of these or even most, but those are their targets.

Want bragging rights over UF.

Advertisement
Back