All i can say is we better finish ahead of UF in rankings

Thanks, CiS mods.

Dude's entire posting history is nothing but subtle shots against Miami. Even going so far as to argue that it's "rose colored glasses" to think Miami's front 7 next year will be the best in college football. Buttttttt, he's a Canes fan!

I am a realist, don't live in a fantasy world. As I mentioned before, we have a very good front 7, but hardly the best in College football. Top 3 in ACC though for sure. Which is pretty good considering what Clemson and FSU have coming back.

What do they have coming back? 2 deep at every position like Miami? What categories were they better at than UM? ��

Clemson and FSU both only lose one player along the line. Clemson loses Boulware too out of their front 7.

This really isn't the point though. If Miami fans were arguing that Miami FOR SURE has the best front 7 in college football, a "realist" Miami fan might chime in, "hey, lets slow our roll a little bit. There are some other teams that one could argue are better." And that is fine.
But this dude is saying that any Miami fans that thinks Miami has the best front 7 in college football is just wearing rose colored glasses and isn't realistic and blah blah blah. Which, not even would any Miami fan not argue that, no actual unbiased outsider would, hence the ESPN article that he is responding to that argued we will have a Top 10 defense next year. It's not crazy to think Miami has the best front 7 in college football next year. No reasonable person would deny that. Even if you disagree, you would at least acknowledge they are one of a few times that it can be argued. But not according to him, that's just biased Canes fans making that argument.
And his entire posting history basically follows along that line. He's just the lone "realist" in the room every time.

Advertisement
Dude's entire posting history is nothing but subtle shots against Miami. Even going so far as to argue that it's "rose colored glasses" to think Miami's front 7 next year will be the best in college football. Buttttttt, he's a Canes fan!

I am a realist, don't live in a fantasy world. As I mentioned before, we have a very good front 7, but hardly the best in College football. Top 3 in ACC though for sure. Which is pretty good considering what Clemson and FSU have coming back.

What do they have coming back? 2 deep at every position like Miami? What categories were they better at than UM? ��

Clemson and FSU both only lose one player along the line. Clemson loses Boulware too out of their front 7.

This really isn't the point though. If Miami fans were arguing that Miami FOR SURE has the best front 7 in college football, a "realist" Miami fan might chime in, "hey, lets slow our roll a little bit. There are some other teams that one could argue are better." And that is fine.
But this dude is saying that any Miami fans that thinks Miami has the best front 7 in college football is just wearing rose colored glasses and isn't realistic and blah blah blah. Which, not even would any Miami fan not argue that, no actual unbiased outsider would, hence the ESPN article that he is responding to that argued we will have a Top 10 defense next year. It's not crazy to think Miami has the best front 7 in college football next year. No reasonable person would deny that. Even if you disagree, you would at least acknowledge they are one of a few times that it can be argued. But not according to him, that's just biased Canes fans making that argument.
And his entire posting history basically follows along that line. He's just the lone "realist" in the room every time.

All three teams have stacked front 7s, just pointing out that FSU and Clemson have a lot returning too.

Seems like they are starting to snag some players and are in the mix with alot of others heading down the stretch. I want to beat them in rankings, so hope we close out wrong and stay ahead of them.

I only care about the U.

Anyone familiar with CMR's record against UF, INCLUDING Muschump and Donkey Teeth, should be worried about our 1 and 1 series coming up

Treon Harris passed for like 3,000 yards and ran for like 2,000 against CMR's better teams, two years in a row.

Anyone familiar with CMR's record against UF, INCLUDING Muschump and Donkey Teeth, should be worried about our 1 and 1 series coming up

Treon Harris passed for like 3,000 yards and ran for like 2,000 against CMR's better teams, two years in a row.

We are not uga. We are 7-1 vs the gators the last 8 times we've played

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back