All i can say is we better finish ahead of UF in rankings

Advertisement
Have you looked at the rankings

Yup, they moved u to 22 after yesterday with their 2 committees. We are currently at 14.

We have potentially

Thomas 4 star
Dean 4 star
Henderson 4 star
edwards 3 star
Harley 4 star

UF has potentially

Slaton 4 star
Robinson 4 star
Conliffe 4 star
Henderson 4 star
Rambo 4 star
Jones 4 star
Brown 4 star
Ray 5 star
Chaisson 5 star
Edwards 3 star

Not saying they get all of these or even most, but those are their targets.

Want bragging rights over UF.

You know way too much about UF's class to be a Cane fan.

They just got a commitment from Bradley Stewart looks like Edwards was there plan c guy that kids was never getting that Florida offer he needs to stop playing and commit to Miami.

Advertisement
Thanks, CiS mods.

Dude's entire posting history is nothing but subtle shots against Miami. Even going so far as to argue that it's "rose colored glasses" to think Miami's front 7 next year will be the best in college football. Buttttttt, he's a Canes fan!

I am a realist, don't live in a fantasy world. As I mentioned before, we have a very good front 7, but hardly the best in College football. Top 3 in ACC though for sure. Which is pretty good considering what Clemson and FSU have coming back.

Because a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL. upvote

I suggest you start doing some of these.

proxy.php

Might not help before this signing day but it'll definitely help in the long run.
Don't know why that little gif made me laugh out loud.

I have never seen such a collection of **** in my life like this board the last few days

Advertisement
Thanks, CiS mods.

Dude's entire posting history is nothing but subtle shots against Miami. Even going so far as to argue that it's "rose colored glasses" to think Miami's front 7 next year will be the best in college football. Buttttttt, he's a Canes fan!

I am a realist, don't live in a fantasy world. As I mentioned before, we have a very good front 7, but hardly the best in College football. Top 3 in ACC though for sure. Which is pretty good considering what Clemson and FSU have coming back.

lol. A "Canes" fan is arguing it's unrealistic to think Miami has the best front 7 in college football next year. Whatever, man. If your life is so void you need to pretend to be a Miami fan, who am I to try to rob that from you. It just sucks that people fall for it so we get these threads.

Thanks, CiS mods.

lol. A "Canes" fan is arguing it's unrealistic to think Miami has the best front 7 in college football next year. Whatever, man. If your life is so void you need to pretend to be a Miami fan, who am I to try to rob that from you. It just sucks that people fall for it so we get these threads.
Lol the sh*t is hilarious

Is it just me, or has this board been getting a special kind of stupid recently with all these "new" posters?

Advertisement
Even if you're pathetic enough to care about "beating" UF in recruiting rankings, their "ranking" is being bolstered by a bunch of guys who won't ever qualify or play there, i.e. Robinson, Lemons, the Gaddys, etc. Their actual class is going to suck outside of a handful of guys.

If Richt signed 5 or 6 non-qualifiers just to get the "recruiting rankings matter" people off his back, he'd be skewered here

Because a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL. upvote

I suggest you start doing some of these.

proxy.php

Might not help before this signing day but it'll definitely help in the long run.
Don't know why that little gif made me laugh out loud.

Y'all know what I'm saying. It's just very weak to flop on the ground and throw a temper tantrum every time some 18 year old kid doesn't pick the U. Some kids just aint coming no matter what the staff does. That's just the way it is and always will be. I'll just joke around and celebrate the kids that did decide to wear the orange and green.

Advertisement
They just got a commitment from Bradley Stewart looks like Edwards was there plan c guy that kids was never getting that Florida offer he needs to stop playing and commit to Miami.

They told Edwards they will offer him if he commits on the spot, he told them no. He wants to weigh out his options...if he wanted to be a gator right now he would be committed.

Thanks, CiS mods.

What do they have coming back? 2 deep at every position like Miami? What categories were they better at than UM?

Even if you're pathetic enough to care about "beating" UF in recruiting rankings, their "ranking" is being bolstered by a bunch of guys who won't ever qualify or play there, i.e. Robinson, Lemons, the Gaddys, etc. Their actual class is going to suck outside of a handful of guys.

If Richt signed 5 or 6 non-qualifiers just to get the "recruiting rankings matter" people off his back, he'd be skewered here

Tell me more. I want details. This is the kind of shīt I live for, the misery of the gator.

Thanks, CiS mods.

What do they have coming back? 2 deep at every position like Miami? What categories were they better at than UM? ��

Clemson and FSU both only lose one player along the line. Clemson loses Boulware too out of their front 7.

Advertisement
Back