All BS side - Lashlee

Advertisement
Yes there were some skeptical play calls, but man this O has a chance to be potent with some **** WR’s.
Completely agree. This O was eons better than what we had last year, and that was without an entire spring practice regimen to install the offense. If our WR's can be consistent it'll only get better.

He needs to call that same game with King in there. Stop all the QB runs for him lets spread the defense out and make the cover the whole field.
very true. hated the way he played with King. It was almost an overconfidence in King's ability to convert on 3rd and 4th that caused him to be predictable and deliberate in his offensive design. I liked the hair on fire offense I saw called when Kosi was in there.

very true. hated the way he played with King. It was almost an overconfidence in King's ability to convert on 3rd and 4th that caused him to be predictable and deliberate in his offensive design. I liked the hair on fire offense I saw called when Kosi was in there.
Agreed!!!

Advertisement
I don't know about you guys bur seeing kosi play and seeing the difference in play calling im excited for garcia.......I love king but Garcia is accurate so our play calling will be different like tonight.....

Now just change the d and stop playing favorites and we have a team

Personnel deployment was bad. But anyone saying he didn’t put our guys in position to make plays tonight is lying

This offense is fun to watch

Improvements at WR and OL will make it really fun to watch and it should be crisper

The tables have now turned and the defense is lifeless/frustrating to watch and needs major coaching changes

Advertisement
Anything was better than Dan Enos.

I'll be the wet blanket...he was...aight. 5.97 yards per play, good for 42nd in the nation. 8.1 yards per pass is 35th in the nation. 55th in the nation on 3rd down, 19th in the red zone (probably our biggest improvement on offense), 27th in scoring offense. He's...aight. We could do better.

I noticed we didn't waste downs at inopportune times with middle runs tonight. I don't mean we didn't run inside, but that jumped out at me in this game as that has frustrated me much of the season. Lashlee called a great game. Kosi could have easily been like 80% with 2 or 3 TDs early into that second half if butter fingers didn't break out everywhere.

Advertisement
Fair enough. What did he call on 4th down?
I do agree with the people above re that 4th down call though. It actually was a great call vs what they came at us with, that dude just made a phenomenal play. But again, the first time we got the ball back down 3 was just god awful. I don't even recall all of the plays, but we handed it right back in crunch time. Still think Lashlee called a great game tonight though, especially considering the circumstances. We put up some **** good stats tonight if dudes catch balls. Simple as that.

Advertisement
I noticed we didn't waste downs at inopportune times with middle runs tonight. I don't mean we didn't run inside, but that jumped out at me in this game as that has frustrated me much of the season. Lashlee called a great game. Kosi could have easily been like 80% with 2 or 3 TDs early into that second half if butter fingers didn't break out everywhere.
Lashlee called a Great game??...On what F ing Planet??

Show me an OC that doesn’t call a couple of questionable calls. Impossible to call a perfect game. But the game he called last night without half the drops and he drops 40 on ok st.

Advertisement
Back