All American Guard Cain Madden enters the Portal

This graphic is all you need to know why we would be interested in bringing in a quality 1-year rental.
I also think this graphic shows you how much a crapshoot lineman recruiting is. Of course you’ve got your guys from the big names but a lot of that list is G5 and low P5 programs who aren’t usually getting the pick of the litter when it comes to recruits.

Advertisement
Madden presents an interesting prospect.
He graduated with his MA in Leadership according to his LinkedIn page. In addition to being an All American guard. Even as 1 year player his maturity could be a huge locker room asset.

Cain Madden's LinkedIn Profile is impressive for a college student.

Go Canes

Last edited:
A undersized true freshman LB is going to be able to dominate in year 1? Don't see it happening. LB is a Major need, these last two years is by far the worst LB room I've seen at Miami since i started watching as a kid. Hopefully the strikers can help fill the void and Kentora can somehow turn into a quality Power 5 starting LB his first season Playing the position.
Like I said, relax, the great LB coach Patke has got this all under control. Jennings is signed up for a laser pointer coordination training course this summer. Things are looking up.

**** even the $EC heavy weights are jumping on 2nd team AA Marshall OG Cain Madden, they have players reaching out to Madden. This could end up getting the $EC Bagman involved, which may become more prevalent with tip top tier transfer portal players.

Go Canes

Advertisement
M
1621608846317.png
CKMILLER...

is at it again...he loves his Crimson Tide...

Advertisement
If anyone should move to C it is Scaife.

Donaldson is needed at Guard. Adding this guy to interior with Scaife and Donaldson would be very good.

Scaife has issues getting pushed around by 3Ts, I can't imagine what a NT would do to him. Even though he has a guard body, his best position IMO is still RT unless he's made considerable strength gains in the offseason.

Scaife has issues getting pushed around by 3Ts, I can't imagine what a NT would do to him. Even though he has a guard body, his best position IMO is still RT unless he's made considerable strength gains in the offseason.
Scaife has a guards body. No way he’s playing in the league at OT. I’m really disappointed to say the least with S&C development on the OL. Scaife should be a freaking monster in year 4. Even the younger guys from frosh to sophomores at OT lost weight. There’s no way they’ll be able to contribute at 280lbish. That’s normally where you see guys pack on the most gains. The biogenesis guy reopened in Doral...maybe it’s time for an OL field trip lol.

Take him and move Donaldson inside to C. He can't be any worse at snapping than Gaynor.
Actually in my opinion the best pairing would be to move Donaldson to left Guard and Put Cain Madden at Right Guard. Jalen Rivers can backup Donaldson when he needs a blow. Miami's inside zone running game would be humming along in no time.

Ya'll should try an get an video interview with Cain Madden.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back