All American Guard Cain Madden enters the Portal

Advertisement
In terms of team needs: LB > G. That's the weakest position on the team. We actually have depth and some quality along our line, the same can't be said about our LBs. Give me a LB before G.

Advertisement
In terms of team needs: LB > G. That's the weakest position on the team. We actually have depth and some quality along our line, the same can't be said about our LBs. Give me a LB before G.
What are you talkin about, Troutman is on that deer antler as we speak. He's gonna be ready to dominate soon. Plus Gil's extra weight he put on in the offseason will make him a good LB. Put Chase Smith at STK and we fvckin

What are you talkin about, Troutman is on that deer antler as we speak. He's gonna be ready to dominate soon. Plus Gil's extra weight he put on in the offseason will make him a good LB. Put Chase Smith at STK and we fvckin
A undersized true freshman LB is going to be able to dominate in year 1? Don't see it happening. LB is a Major need, these last two years is by far the worst LB room I've seen at Miami since i started watching as a kid. Hopefully the strikers can help fill the void and Kentora can somehow turn into a quality Power 5 starting LB his first season Playing the position.

Advertisement
A undersized true freshman LB is going to be able to dominate in year 1? Don't see it happening. LB is a Major need, these last two years is by far the worst LB room I've seen at Miami since i started watching as a kid. Hopefully the strikers can help fill the void and Kentora can somehow turn into a quality Power 5 starting LB his first season Playing the position.
Alabama fan says what????

Take him and move Donaldson inside to C. He can't be any worse at snapping than Gaynor.

If anyone should move to C it is Scaife.

Donaldson is needed at Guard. Adding this guy to interior with Scaife and Donaldson would be very good.

I don't see anything wrong with knowing players or about other teams rosters. It's pretty smart if u ask me it doesn't make u a fan of those squads. Secondly I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know wtf is going on as well lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is the type of one year rental you take. Guaranteed plug and play starter at guard. There’s still going to be plenty on ICs for a linebacker. We’re not signing anywhere near 25 high school kids this year.

This is the type of one year rental you take. Guaranteed plug and play starter at guard. There’s still going to be plenty on ICs for a linebacker. We’re not signing anywhere near 25 high school kids this year.

Oh, I think there's little to no doubt we would take him, but will he take us is the question.

Advertisement
Back