All American Guard Cain Madden enters the Portal

Advertisement
This chain seems to evidence your knowledge of the Baga depth chart being a little too good for a guy who just "watch[es] their games when Miami isn't playing," @Mackmiller974. Literally took you one (1) minute to reply with confidence that this kid would be a backup at Baga. How'd you know that off the top of your head if you're not a Baga fan? Suspicious, to say the least.

Well played, @Mklein13. Well. *******. Played.
Dude I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it lol. I'm just giving this guy **** per usual. Props to you brotha man.

B3AF664C-2E26-49DA-8F70-7A76C92D887A.jpeg

From PFF:
"

RIGHT GUARD​

First-Team: Cain Madden, Marshall

Madden's pass blocking has been great, with zero sacks and hits allowed this season, but his run-blocking has been on another level. Madden’s 93.4 run-blocking grade is nearly five grading points higher than that of any other FBS guard."

Advertisement
Advertisement
This chain seems to evidence your knowledge of the Baga depth chart being a little too good for a guy who just "watch[es] their games when Miami isn't playing," @Mackmiller974. Literally took you one (1) minute to reply with confidence that this kid would be a backup at Baga. How'd you know that off the top of your head if you're not a Baga fan? Suspicious, to say the least.

This is pretty dumb . I could tell you tons about alabama and their players but that doesn't make me a fan.

Advertisement

My bad didn't see the last bit. Just one of them days

Advertisement

It’s hard to disagree with this logic

Apparently both FSU players and coaches are chasing Cain Madden on social media.

Go Canes

LMAO @ FSU. Why would a player of this caliber want to waste his final year of eligibility to win 4 games? This kid is going to a playoff contender.

Advertisement
Back