All ACC teams announced..

what should have been

1st team:
Cohen
Andy B

2nd team:
Lee
Mauigoa- LB
KK (or maybe 1st, lot of mistakes though)
X (or maybe 3rd)
B.Smith-returner

3rd
Rivers (or maybe 2nd)
JWill
George
Bain (or maybe 2nd)

HM
Couch
Porter (missed a couple games late, so I get it)
LT
Still trying to demote Restrepo even AFTER he wins All-ACC?

Awesome.

Advertisement
What exactly did James Williams do this year to warrant an All ACC selection? I’m asking for the **** riders in here who are ****ed he didn’t get a selection.

But every starter received votes and was at least honorable mention. Not sure if thats ever happened before.

On another interesting note, Leonard Taylor and James Williams did not make 1st, 2nd, 3rd team nor honorable mention.
James Williams is simply not that good. For every good play, he makes two bad plays/takes poor angles, etc. Plus, he's always a penalty waiting to happen

Advertisement
Still trying to demote Restrepo even AFTER he wins All-ACC?

Awesome.

Nah i’m a restrepo guy. Wasn’t a strong opinion and have no prob with him being 1st team. Imo it’s a close call

Had awful game againsr FSU. But again i’m a fan

Wow what an incredibly terrible list of teams. Kiko, Rivers, Lee got completely screwed. JW, LT and Parrish should be HM at the least

Advertisement
Not surprised by OL not getting 1st team love - we max protected a **** ton, so probably some question still lingering how good they really were.
Everything else pretty much makes sense, with exception of Bain. Should have been higher.

I don't get this board's love for Leonard Taylor. That guy was invisible on the field except for a few plays here and there.

I noticed Hunte and Deen way, way more.

Invisible? Who tf else is he playing with to make the impact you all expect? Yall kill me with thes3 crazy takes.

Invisible? Who tf else is he playing with to make the impact you all expect? Yall kill me with thes3 crazy takes.
Leonard Taylor had an awesome year. It was Taylor who made it possible for us to finish #13 in the nation vs the run. LT was a huge key for us upfront. He handled the double teams this making it possible for others to make big plays. Look at the difference in the defense when he missed the Louisville game.

Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=initial]Far cry from the preseason lists. I guess it's good to be mentioned. I hope I can grow back my give-a-**** soon [/BGCOLOR]

I don't get this board's love for Leonard Taylor. That guy was invisible on the field except for a few plays here and there.

I noticed Hunte and Deen way, way more.
Hunte made plays because LT was the one getting doubled. Deen did not make more plays than LT. An inconsistent LT was still our best DT this year.

If kam really played like a 1st team all conference we would of won two of the games we lost from his busted plays.

Sorry, respect him as a cane but the high praise/ranking he’s receiving prove these folks dont actually watch the games.

Horrible list. Plenty of dudes got screwed.

Advertisement
What a tribute to Restrepo , he came in here as so so WR good hands.

Through unbelievable training , film study and tremendous perseverance became uncover-able WR .
If everyone on this team would have followed his example we’d be in a much better place.

I really hope X returns even though he’s NFL ready now, him returning will help a young QB and will move him closer to the top of NFL list of top flight WR.

I’m also happy for his mother and family who poured all the love into X and made him what he is today.

GOCANES

3 1st teamers and 7 wins.

Great job mario!!!
Yeah... well not to be that guy, but one of the 3 is a kicker... which means if he's doing his job, then we not scoring TDs. If we not scoring TDs, then we're prolly not winning a lot of games. If we not winning a lot games.... then....that's how you end up with only 7 wins, but 3 1st team All Conference players.

Advertisement
Back