A'lique Terry wants Miami offer

View as article

Nash Williams

Freshman
At 6'2 290-pounds, Hialeah (Fla.) High Center A'lique Terry is blossoming into one of the best interior lineman in the state, if not the country. Terry currently holds three Division I offers from USF, Marshall, and Lousiana-Lafayette.

Some of A'lique's skills are his heavy hands and has good bend at the knees. He is quick off the snap and has great upper body strength.

"Education, playing time, and that family atmosphere are the biggest factors in my decision." said Terry. Plus it doesn't hurt that his quarterback, Alin Edouard, is also a Miami commit for the Class of 2014. "We always talk about going to the same school to play together so that would be a dream."

Something most 'Canes fans would love to hear is this tremendous center grew up a Miami fan. He says getting a Miami offer would be his "dream offer". Terry says he also wants an Alabama and Oregon offer.

Even though Al Golden and company already have a commitment from a Center in the Class of 2014 in Nick Linder, Terry says he isn't afraid of competing for a job.

A'lique says he has talked with Tight Ends coach Larry Scott, Offensive Line coach Art Kehoe, Linebackers coach Michael Barrow, and Head Coach Al Golden. He says he thinks they will offer after they see him in camp. He will be attending a Miami camp on June 23.

If you have a question, complaint, or comment concerning this article you can email me at Nashwillliams01@gmail.com or tweet me @Nashwilliams1. If you would like to read more about prospects like A'lique you can read my articles "Nash's new name to know" on FloridaHSFootball.com

Advertisement
Great stuff, Nash.

courcy75 (who knows more about OL than just about anybody on this board) loves this kid. We got lucky that our huge need at center coincided with a tremendous crop in South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great stuff, Nash.

courcy75 (who knows more about OL than just about anybody on this board) loves this kid. We got lucky that our huge need at center coincided with a tremendous crop in South Florida.

Courcy knows nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who ya'll got?

Nash's New Name To Know, or TexCane's Random Thoughts?

Last edited:
Something most 'Canes fans would love to hear is this tremendous center grew up a Miami fan. He says getting a Miami offer would be his "dream offer".

"Most Canes fans"? U mean the ones who don't pay attention to recruiting? This has been the ax to our tree for years now.

Advertisement
Back