Alin Edouard; you in or out?

I thought Alin Edouard said he was going to be another Duke Johnson in the sense that we has going to drive other players to the U with him. It sure seems to be a wobbly effort capped off by this latest tweet:

Alin Edouard #10 (@ALLEN_EDWARD2)
4/18/13, 7:14 AM
SOMETIMES PLAYING FOR YOUR DREAM SCHOOL ISN'T ALWAYS THE RIGHT MOVE FOR YOU ..

I get these are just kids and they must have their head spinning with all the attention they get from other schools, tweets etc.. That being said, this sentence sure is a head scratcher.

If I am working his recruitment at the U I have to wonder where this kids head is at. Maybe he doesnt like the competition he is looking at if he goes to the U for playing time.

LOL. Who says he's even talking about himself, Professor Plum? Maybe that was directed at Moten, whose dream school is UF but that Miami is recruiting???? Everyone chill the **** out on your attacks of 17 year old kids... especially ones that are currently committed to Miami.

Whoever attacks 16 or 17 year olds will continue to do that. Fact is there are 2 sides, if Alin is talking about himself then he will deal with that with the staff later. If it's about another recruit maybe we learn later. It's 10 months till NSD so nothing right now matters

Advertisement
I thought Alin Edouard said he was going to be another Duke Johnson in the sense that we has going to drive other players to the U with him. It sure seems to be a wobbly effort capped off by this latest tweet:

I get these are just kids and they must have their head spinning with all the attention they get from other schools, tweets etc.. That being said, this sentence sure is a head scratcher.

If I am working his recruitment at the U I have to wonder where this kids head is at. Maybe he doesnt like the competition he is looking at if he goes to the U for playing time.

LOL. Who says he's even talking about himself, Professor Plum? Maybe that was directed at Moten, whose dream school is UF but that Miami is recruiting???? Everyone chill the **** out on your attacks of 17 year old kids... especially ones that are currently committed to Miami.
You take your logic and get the **** out of here. There's no place for that on canes boards

You take your logic and get the **** out of here. There's no place for that on canes boards

:)

Advertisement
He just said he is a solid. A solid *** solid. Stop *****ing. The dude is a Cane...Duke comes around once in a generation, even less now. All these recruits want the attention and who blames them?

IMO he's all cane.

Come February, His LOI will be all cane too.

I really dont care either way.... Miami is going to get a QB regardless. He's not a cant miss prospect.

Advertisement
He strikes me as a guy who knows Miami is the best situation for him but wants to be recruited by everyone.

Remember, he was unknown for most of his career (unlike Duke and most top prep QBs). He just wants to move up the rankings and get shine, which comes with more offers.

He strikes me as a guy who knows Miami is the best situation for him but wants to be recruited by everyone.

Remember, he was unknown for most of his career (unlike Duke and most top prep QBs). He just wants to move up the rankings and get shine, which comes with more offers.

IIRC we were pretty much his first offer. Then some other big schools started showing interest and now he has possibly changed his mind about "leading" this class and wants to go through the process?

If I had a dollar.....

I could buy that. If you follow this guy's twitter, it's obvious that this isn't some flake punk, he is a really good kid. He's always posting positive, uplifting type things and trying to give credit to others. (Much different than some of the other kids we are recruiting that the board loves, btw). I'm going to give this kid a free pass until things turn a lot worse. It's way too early for our fans to be jumping on him. JMO.

Advertisement

Fine, that is great. Just be honest with the staff and don't get upset that we're looking around.

Fine, that is great. Just be honest with the staff and don't get upset that we're looking around.

How do we know he is not ?or is ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back