Alin Edouard; you in or out?

Cal jimmy

Sophomore
I thought Alin Edouard said he was going to be another Duke Johnson in the sense that we has going to drive other players to the U with him. It sure seems to be a wobbly effort capped off by this latest tweet:

Alin Edouard #10 (@ALLEN_EDWARD2)
4/18/13, 7:14 AM
SOMETIMES PLAYING FOR YOUR DREAM SCHOOL ISN'T ALWAYS THE RIGHT MOVE FOR YOU ..

I get these are just kids and they must have their head spinning with all the attention they get from other schools, tweets etc.. That being said, this sentence sure is a head scratcher.

If I am working his recruitment at the U I have to wonder where this kids head is at. Maybe he doesnt like the competition he is looking at if he goes to the U for playing time.

Advertisement
Smh we have a thread about this already, but if we have to do this he said the staff hasn't been in contact with him so if hes going to decommit it will be soon after he talks to them

Love how everyone always puts stuff on the kid. Sometimes the staff stops talking to kids, won't answer the phone ever, sometimes schools decide to tell kids they cant commit anymore or they won't have signing papers.

Advertisement
Kid can play. Like him as a prospect. I would advise no more social media for high school football players.

Love how everyone always puts stuff on the kid. Sometimes the staff stops talking to kids, won't answer the phone ever, sometimes schools decide to tell kids they cant commit anymore or they won't have signing papers.

That's why every recruit should keep their options open just in case. It's 2 sides and even though i love this staff they have their faults and they have to be honest with Alin because I don;t think he will go into a better situation then UM so if we want him I think he stays, if we don't he's gone simple as that

Wasn't he a Cristobal recruit? I wouldn't be surprised if the staff moved on... He's talented but I always thought his commitment was due to Cristobal thinking he fit what we were looking for... No commitment is going to say they dropped me but I think its obvious the staff wants other prospects...

Advertisement
maybe its not the best school for him if he wants to play quarterback as far as oppurtunity but maybe at another position, but i think he would still have oppurtunity at quarterback just not at first probabaly

Advertisement
We assuming he means himself?

Lots of guys (like Sony or Lane) say Miami is their dream school.

He will not be in this class, just the vibe he has been putting off for a couple months now. Hasnt said anything pro-Miami in a long long time.

Advertisement
Whether he's talking about himself or another kid he's not helping.

Winky, come on down. Whatever happened with the kid from Cali? Was his name Kaaya?

I thought Alin Edouard said he was going to be another Duke Johnson in the sense that we has going to drive other players to the U with him. It sure seems to be a wobbly effort capped off by this latest tweet:

I get these are just kids and they must have their head spinning with all the attention they get from other schools, tweets etc.. That being said, this sentence sure is a head scratcher.

If I am working his recruitment at the U I have to wonder where this kids head is at. Maybe he doesnt like the competition he is looking at if he goes to the U for playing time.

LOL. Who says he's even talking about himself, Professor Plum? Maybe that was directed at Moten, whose dream school is UF but that Miami is recruiting???? Everyone chill the **** out on your attacks of 17 year old kids... especially ones that are currently committed to Miami.

LOL. Who says he's even talking about himself, Professor Plum? Maybe that was directed at Moten, whose dream school is UF but that Miami is recruiting???? Everyone chill the **** out on your attacks of 17 year old kids... especially ones that are currently committed to Miami.

This is what I was thinking, bomb. Maybe, maybe not but at this point if people haven't learned to take ******* Twitter with a huge grain of salt, then they never will.

Great post.

Advertisement
Back