Alin Edouard Update -Post Kaaya Commit

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 3h
<--- ISN'T SCARED OF COMPETITION AT ALL , IT'S G.U.M.P ON THIS END , ( GREAT.UNDER.MAJOR.PRESSURE )✊

Alin Edouard #10 Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 3h
LOL THERE WILL BE COMPETITION ANYWHERE YOU GO , ..

doesn't seem like Edouard is de-committing or running from competition....at least not right now

I love how this kids is making fools out of some of our fickle/immature acting fans!!

Advertisement
Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 3h
<--- ISN'T SCARED OF COMPETITION AT ALL , IT'S G.U.M.P ON THIS END , ( GREAT.UNDER.MAJOR.PRESSURE )✊

Alin Edouard #10 Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2 3h
LOL THERE WILL BE COMPETITION ANYWHERE YOU GO , ..

doesn't seem like Edouard is de-committing or running from competition....at least not right now

I love how this kids is making fools out of some of our fickle/immature acting fans!!

LOL, WUT? Because you think the kid was going to say "yeah Im kind of scared of all the QBs they have, think I want to go somwhere else with less competition"??? What else do you expect the kid to say???

To me, reading between the lines of all his OTHER comments, seem clear that he is scared of the depth chart. He wanted nothing more in life than an offer from his "dream school", he got it, committed, then heard we were taking two QBs, and immidiately became a "soft commit", who wanted to be the only QB in this class. And he was spouting off earlier that he hasnt talked to Coley, and yet there are posts and interviews where he talks about how he's been in contact with Coley. Kid is looking for excuses to bail out because he's afraid ofthe depth chart. That is the likeliest explanation here.

I would rather have a QB class of Brad Kaaya and Malik Rosier than Brad Kaaya and Alin Edouard, but that is just my opinion.

Edouard is a great kid but had only 9 TD passes and 9 INTs which are horrible stats for a D1 QB, and def not Cane material.

Gray Crow SERIOUSLY competed this summer for the 2nd string QB. Take a look at his high school stats. They'll give you diarrhea.

Mix that with his highlights,you will be vomiting and peeing out of your butt for a month.

OUT OF PRACTICE , JAMES COLEY CAME BY AND SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY WATCHING ME PRACTICE - Alin via twitter

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back