Alin Edouard or Quinton "Winky" Flowers?

Advertisement
Winky has more variable upside. He doesn't cut it a QB then he can still have a major impact at WR or DB. And I have a feeling that Alin seems like an entitled attention seeker. Meaning if he doesn't cut it at QB then he might affect the team in a negative way

Winky has more variable upside. He doesn't cut it a QB then he can still have a major impact at WR or DB. And I have a feeling that Alin seems like an entitled attention seeker. Meaning if he doesn't cut it at QB then he might affect the team in a negative way

I feel like this is starting to float around our fanbase and might be a little unfair to the kid. There's no telling what's happening behind the scenes.

I feel like this is starting to float around our fanbase and might be a little unfair to the kid. There's no telling what's happening behind the scenes.

He just said in an interview that he hasn't been in contact with the staff, so it's obvious that he needs to speak to them because they hold his spot and if they let him go he's the one left out

Advertisement
I want the guy who says sign me up to be a Cane first. If they both got offers then they are both good enough to be here. First come first served.

This again? The winky argument is almost as played out as Sony and QW..Lol. If Winky hasnt been offered as of now, he probably wont get it..I think he is in the same boat as QW as far as the staff only offering him if he commits as an athlete or S. JMO.

Advertisement
Back