Alin Edouard or Quinton "Winky" Flowers?

kev13108

Junior
Premium
This may be a no-brainer for some, but i was just wondering who you guys preferred UM to go after. Would you take Quinton "winky" Flowers or Alin Edouard? I know Flowers is a great QB but the videos from Edouard have been pretty spectacular. Whats your take, Quinton or Alin?
Alin Edouard.jpg Quinton Flowers.jpg
Alin Edouard(Left) Quinton Flowers(Right)

Advertisement
I would have added videos, but i'm not exactly sure how to do that yet. If i figure it out i will try and post them

Advertisement
Winky. Just sounds like a player and obviously is, the way he led his boys to state this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Flowers if I have to choose. Although I can´t stand the nickname. Makes me think of this:

121.jpg

Last edited:
In a perfect scenario, you bring in Treon, Alin, and Winky and let them decide who wants to play QB.

And what would that situations be, we have zero QBs on the roster.

Watch Winkys highlights, he can play QB. Alin is a lot closer to RG3 than RG3 was as a junior. Treon is the only one who doesn't look like a QB. He looks like he can barely see over his HS O-lineman.

All 3 are playmakers and could play multiple postions in college. So, if possible, you bring in all 3 and find out who's the best QB.

Advertisement
In a perfect scenario, you bring in Treon, Alin, and Winky and let them decide who wants to play QB.

The Golden: Now, our operation is small, but there's a lot of potential for "aggressive" expansion. So, which one of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? Oh, there's only one spot open right now, so we're gonna have...
[throws football to the ground]
The Golden: Tryouts.

The Golden: Make it fast.

5.jpg

Advertisement
Back